| This page is specific to EVE University. Other corporations or groups in the game may operate differently.|
For a summary of EVE University's rules and code of conduct, see EVE University Rules.
In EVE Online corporations are able to set their own taxes on their membership. In EVE University the corporation tax rate is set to 0.1%, which is the lowest possible rate without removing tax entirely. By comparison, the tax rate in NPC corporations is set to 11%.
The income EVE University receives from taxes is minimal. The vast majority of the corporation income is from donations.
Taxes are spent on various different things:
- Funding EVE University programs, such as the Skillbook Reimbursement Program and the Ship Replacement Program
- Keeping our Corporation Hangars stocked
- Renting offices for our Campuses
- Subsidising Implants for new members
- Keeping our structures fueled
- Paying for third-party services we use, such as Fleet-Up
If you are interested in helping us fund these, see our page on Donating to EVE University.