Skill Plans allow you to:
- create lists of Skills without needing to buy Skillbooks or Injecting Skills first
- specify goals to keep track of progress in the form of Milestones
- share lists of Skills in a Chat Channel, EVE Mail, Corp Bulletin or Ship Fitting description
- start or continue training a list of Skills
Certified Skill Plans
Certified Skill Plans are available for each Empire and divided into four main Career paths:
- Soldier of Fortune:
Personal Skill Plans
You can create up to ten Personal Skill Plans where each is made up of:
- a Skill Plan name
- a Skill Plan description
- an ordered list of Skills
- up to five Milestones
When you import a Personal Skill Plan the icons will indicate if you can train a Skill and why:
|You meet all the prerequisites to add this Skill to your training queue.|
|You are missing one or more Skillbooks for this Skill or its prerequisite Skills. Clicking will purchase all missing Skillbooks.|
|The Skill requires Omega Clone State.|
|The Skill has already been trained.|
Each Skill Plan can have up to five Milestones which help you track your progress towards the smaller goals within the Skill Plan. Milestones are especially important for Personal Skill Plans as they carry vital information about the intentions behind the Skill Plan and its Skills.
A Milestone can be a:
When you reach a Milestone you do not receive a Ship or Module, you are only able to use it.
Skill Catalogue lists all groups of Skills in EVE. See Skills and Learning for an overview of each group.