LOW Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
Can Use Covert Ops Cloak
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Hull: Imicus Class
Role: Covert Ops Frigate
Designed for commando and espionage operation, its main strength is the ability to travel unseen through enemy territory and to avoid unfavorable encounters.
The Helios is CreoDron's answer to the Ishukone Buzzard. After the fall of Crielere, the once-cordial relations between the Gallente Federation and the Caldari state deteriorated rapidly and, for a while, it seemed as if war might be brewing. It was seen by certain high-ranking officers within the Gallente navy as being of vital importance to be able to match the Caldari's cloaking technology in an effort to maintain the balance of power.
Gallente Frigate bonuses (per skill level):
5% bonus to Small Hybrid Turret damage
10% bonus to Scout Drone thermal damage
Covert Ops bonuses (per skill level):
20% reduction in Cloaking Devices CPU requirement
10% bonus to Core and Combat Scanner Probe strength
10% reduction in Survey Probe flight time
10+ bonus to Relic and Data Analyzer virus strength
• Can fit Covert Ops Cloaking Device and Covert Cynosural Field Generator
• Cloak reactivation delay reduced to 5 seconds
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
The Helios is the odd one out among covert ops, in that it only has 2 high slots. In compensation it has 5 mid slots and a rather useless 5m3 drone bay. This is a disadvantage to some because it means the Helios can't fit the standard complement of cloak, probe launcher and cynosural field generator that is the staple fit of covops frigates in null sec alliances.
But to the High Scan Strength stacking, and to Exploration fits it has the best potential for flexible fits for Covops in the game.
- If you intend to develop long term scouting skills, which will require fast accurate scans in a ship that's so nimble it warps almost instantly, it will become essential to train the Covops and Scanning skills to V.
For more info on fittings, please click here
- Scanning, learn how to scan quickly and effectively by 'Play Hunting' mission ships in High Sec
- Explore Wormholes, with 'Bookmark Breadcrumbs' so you develop skills using probes to navigate
- Practice 'Punting', where you can drop a tight scan formation on a gate, so you can punt your fleet onto an enemy
- But most of all, practice, practice and practice even more the art of re-cloaking in less than the cycle of one second, it will make you almost immortal
You can write additional notes for Helios here.
|show advanced ships