RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Interceptors utilize a combination of advanced alloys and electronics to reduce their effective signature radius. This, along with superior maneuverability and speed, makes them very hard to target and track, particularly for high caliber turrets.
Minmatar Frigate bonuses (per skill level):
The Stiletto is a popular interceptor; its 4 mids make it preferred by many over the Malediction and Ares, and it has a slightly better speed and agility than the Crow, making it superior for some fits.
The Stiletto has tight fitting so you are going to want high fitting skills either 4's or 5's
- Navigation IV/V Increases Speed by 5% per level very handy for catching another ship (1x) short train time about 4 days
- Signature Analysis IV/V Increases targeting speed by 5% (1x about 4 day to V) Allows to quickly lock and point a target trying to get away.
- Propulsion Jamming II/III Reduces cost of Point/Web; allows the T2 versions at II
- Acceleration Control III/IV Boosts to MWD/AB speed.
- High Speed Maneuvering III/IV Allows T2 MWD at III and for each level decreases cap cost of MWD by 5%
- Spaceship Command V 2% agility per level; short train and allows tighter turns, to keep Angular Velocity high.
For more info on fittings, please click here
No sub-article about Stiletto roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can write additional notes for Stiletto here.