RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Interceptors utilize a combination of advanced alloys and electronics to reduce their effective signature radius. This, along with superior maneuverability and speed, makes them very hard to target and track, particularly for high caliber turrets.
Gallente Frigate bonuses (per skill level):
The Taranis is a very popular combat interceptor. Its high structure HP means it gets a considerable amount of EHP just by fitting a Damage Control. It has 3 mid slots, so it can field a scram and web to prevent other interceptors from getting away. It has a 10m3 drone bay, unique among interceptors. Taranises are commonly fit with blasters, which along with T2 drones, gives them DPS far higher than other interceptors can manage. On the downside due to its mass it is the slowest and least agile interceptor.
Recommended skills: (Medium)
- Interceptors IV***It is highly recommended NOT to fly any Interceptor before your Interceptors skill is at least 4***
- Power Grid Management V
- Capacitor Management IV (important for capacitor stability)
- Capacitor Systems Operation V (important for capacitor stability)
- Shield Operation III
- Shield Management III
- Shield Upgrades IV
- Mechanics IV
- Hull Upgrades IV
- Jury Rigging III
- Astronautics Rigging III
- Electronic Superiority Rigging III
- Navigation V
- High Speed Maneuvering IV (important for capacitor stability)
- Acceleration Control IV
- Evasive Maneuvering V
- Warp Drive Operation IV
- Thermodynamics IV (important for sustained overheating of MWD or Point)
For more info on fittings, please click here
No sub-article about Taranis roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can write additional notes for Taranis here.