HIGH Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
High Amount of High Slots
High Amount of Low Slots
Can use Command Burst module
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Command ships are engineered specifically to wreak havoc on a battlefield of many. Sporting advanced command module interfaces, these vessels are more than capable of turning the tide in large engagements. Command ships represent the ultimate in warfare link efficiency; the boosts they give their comrades in combat make them indispensable assets to any well-rounded fleet.
Developer: Carthum Conglomerate
Carthum ships are the very embodiment of the Amarrian warfare philosophy. Possessing sturdy armor and advanced weapons systems, they provide a nice mix of offense and defense. On the other hand, their electronics and shield systems tend to be rather limited.
Command Ships bonuses (per skill level):
10% bonus to Medium Energy Turret damage
5% bonus to Medium Energy Turret rate of fire
4% bonus to Armored Command and Information Command burst strength and duration
Amarr Battlecruiser bonuses (per skill level):
10% reduction in Medium Energy Turret activation cost
4% bonus to all armor resistances
• Can use 2 Command Burst modules
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
The Absolution is the Amarr attack command ship, designed as a laser boat. It is, generally speaking, a better damage platform than the Damnation, but is considerably less tanky.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Absolution for a specific or its common role(s) can be written here.
No sub-article about Absolution roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can write additional notes for Absolution here.
|A long, long time ago...
|Version 18.07 - Release 2020-07-28.1 - Build: 1777281 - Combat Command Update (Patch Notes)
- [Every command ship] except the Sleipnir and Damnation is basically getting some kind of change to try and pull it into a higher amount of use.
- We're going to try and split the two sets of command ships a little more deliberately. So, the attack group, which is, like Nighthawk, Astarte, Absolution, and Sleipnir, are going to go from 3% bonus per level to their command burst strength to 4% per level, but they're going to lose the range bonus. ... [The] Astarte, Absolution, and Nighthawk are all going to speed up a little bit, and so hopefully they're a little bit easier to use in faster, smaller fleets, and offer a stronger bonus if you can make 'em work for that.
- -CCP Rise, Talking In Stations - Zenith (CCP Devs) (timestamped video link)
- Armored and Information command burst strength and duration bonus increased from 3%/level to 4%/level (+1%/level)
- 100% bonus to command burst range removed
- Mass decreased from 13,300,000 kg to 12,300,000 kg (-1,000,000 kg)
- Base align time decreased from 13.09 s to 12.11 s (-0.98 s)
- Max velocity increased from 150 to 158 (+8 m/s)
- CPU increased from 400 to 420 (+ 20 tf)
- Powergrid increased from 1500 MW to 1550 MW (+50 MW)
- Scan resolution increased from 210 mm to 252 mm (+42 mm, +20%)
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-15.1
Every Cruiser, Battlecruiser and Battleship now warps faster than before.
- Warp Speed increased from 3 AU/s to 4 AU/s (+1 AU/s)
|show advanced ships