HIGH Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
High Amount of High Slots
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Command ships are engineered specifically to wreak havoc on a battlefield of many. Sporting advanced command module interfaces, these vessels are more than capable of turning the tide in large engagements. Command ships represent the ultimate in warfare link efficiency; the boosts they give their comrades in combat make them indispensable assets to any well-rounded fleet.
Developer: Duvolle Labs
Duvolle Labs manufactures sturdy ships with a good mix of offensive and defensive capabilities. Since the company is one of New Eden's foremost manufacturers of particle blasters, its ships tend to favor turrets and thus have somewhat higher power output than normal.
Command Ships bonuses (per skill level):
7.5% bonus to Medium Hybrid Turret rate of fire
10% bonus to Medium Hybrid Turret falloff
4% bonus to Armored Command and Skirmish Command burst strength and duration
Gallente Battlecruiser bonuses (per skill level):
7.5% bonus to Medium Hybrid Turret damage
7.5% bonus to Armor Repairer amount
• Can use 2 Command Burst modules
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
The Astarte is a Gallente attack command ship bonused for blasters. With its double DPS bonus and falloff bonus to aid projection of that damage, the Astarte is rivaled only by the Minmatar Sleipnir for damage dealing in its class. It is however very focused on blaster DPS, so the more flexible Eos is often preferred for fleet boosting roles.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Astarte for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
No sub-article about Astarte roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
In Mesopotamian mythology, Astarte was the god of love and war. Also known as Ishtar.
|A long, long time ago...
|Version 18.07 - Release 2020-07-28.1 - Build: 1777281 - Combat Command Update (Patch Notes)
- [Every command ship] except the Sleipnir and Damnation is basically getting some kind of change to try and pull it into a higher amount of use.
- We're going to try and split the two sets of command ships a little more deliberately. So, the attack group, which is, like Nighthawk, Astarte, Absolution, and Sleipnir, are going to go from 3% bonus per level to their command burst strength to 4% per level, but they're going to lose the range bonus. ... [The] Astarte, Absolution, and Nighthawk are all going to speed up a little bit, and so hopefully they're a little bit easier to use in faster, smaller fleets, and offer a stronger bonus if you can make 'em work for that.
- -CCP Rise, Talking In Stations - Zenith (CCP Devs) (timestamped video link)
- Armored and Skirmish command burst strength bonus increased from 3%/level to 4%/level (+1%/level)
- 100% bonus to command burst range removed
- Max velocity increased from 155 m/s to 165 m/s (+10 m/s)
- CPU increased from 440 tf to 450 tf (+10 tf)
- Scan resolution increased from 200 mm to 240 mm (+40 mm, +20%)
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-15.1
Every Cruiser, Battlecruiser and Battleship now warps faster than before.
- Warp Speed increased from 3 AU/s to 4 AU/s (+1 AU/s)
|show advanced ships