RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
The Revelation represents the pinnacle of Amarrian military technology. Maintaining their proud tradition of producing the strongest armor plating to be found anywhere, the Empire's engineers outdid themselves in creating what is arguably the most resilient dreadnought in existence.
Amarr Dreadnought bonuses (per skill level):
- The Revelation is the Amarr Dreadnought-class capital ship and is designed for dealing damage to structures, larger subcaps and other capitals. The Revelation used to be considered a inferior dreadnought compared to the Gallente Moros and Minmatar Naglfar. This is no longer the case as of the Citadel release (May 2016), as it now has a much larger base capacitor, the guns drain less than Moros at max level and the new 4% bonus armor resistance is very useful. Its main benefit over the other dreadnaughts now comes from consuming no ammunition (if using T1 lasers), being able to instantly switch ranges and having the largest range with "short range" guns (Scorch XL can hit out to 80km).
- Fitted with high tracking guns and a tracking module or two this ship can track Battlecruisers and Battleships with ease, dealing between 1500 and 3200 dps to its targets. It can still hit Cruisers for a fraction of that.
- The addition of a Fleet Hangar and a Ship Maintenence hangar has made Dreadnought-class capital ships very well suited for use as a suitcase capital. A perfect traveling "suitcase" for nomadic groups.
- Amarr Dreadnought V
- Capital Energy Turret V
- Capital Pulse Laser Specialization IV (if using T2 guns, for that lovely Scorch XL)
- Perfect gunnery support skills
- Perfect tank support skills
- Jump Drive Calibration V
No sub-article about Revelation roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can write additional notes for Revelation here.