RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
The Cambion is the result of Caldari State Executor Tibus Heth's insistence that modern weapons of war be able to continually outperform previous standardized versions. While that effort is rumored to have been hit-and-miss (resulting in great scientific advances at the cost of a stunning array of misfortunes), it is absolutely undeniable that the Cambion has been one of its great successes, a feat that likely could not have been achieved in a different political milieu.
The Cambion is an out-and-out brawler. Taking note from the Merlin – a versatile combat frigate in its own right – this ship is intended to rush in, overheat everything it runs, hit hard with everything it has and get out moments before death can find it.
Caldari Frigate bonuses (per skill level):
4% bonus to all shield resistances
Assault Frigates bonuses (per skill level):
5% bonus to Light Missile and Rocket Launcher rate of fire
115% bonus to kinetic Light Missile and Rocket damage
50% reduction in module heat damage amount taken
• Can fit Assault Damage Controls
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
Along with the Etana, Cambion was awarded in the tenth Alliance Tournament as one of the prizes.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Cambion for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
For more info on fittings, please go here
No sub-article about Cambion roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
|A long, long time ago...
February 2018 Release 1.0 - Released 2018-02-13
- Can fit the newly introduced Assault Damage Control modules
- Note: Did not receive the velocity, mass, and capacitor buffs that regular Assault Frigates received in this release.
Odyessy 1.0 - Released 2013-06-04
All ship passive resistance bonuses have been decreased from 5% to 4% per level to make active tanking more viable in combat.
- Caldari Frigate shield resistance bonus reduced from 5%/level to 4%/level (-1%/level)
Inferno 1.1 - Released 2012-06-25
- Ship introduced, with the following traits:
- Caldari Frigate Skill Bonus:
- 5% bonus to shield resistances per skill level.
- Assault Ship Skill Bonus:
- 5% bonus to light missile and rocket rate of fire per skill level.
- Role Bonus:
- 115% bonus to light missile and rocket kinetic damage and 50% reduction in heat damage taken by modules.
You can write additional notes for Cambion here.
|show advanced ships