NORMAL Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
High Amount of High Slots
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
The Tempest is one of the Republic Fleet's key vessels; a versatile gunship proficient at long-range bombardment and capable of dishing out specialized types of damage with great effectiveness. A well-rounded squadron of Tempests has been proven time and time again to be an invaluable wild card in a fleet battle, one which opponents should ignore at their own peril.
Minmatar Battleship bonuses (per skill level):
7,5% bonus to Large Projectile Turret rate of fire
5% bonus to Large Projectile Turret damage
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
The Tempest is one of two Minmatar Attack Battleships. It's bonuses favour Large Projectile Turrets, unlike the Typhoon which focuses on Battleship-size missles/torpedos. With 5 mids and 6 lows the Tempest can be shield or armor tanked, both are equally common. With the recent tier 3 battlecruiser (Tornado) the primary role of the tempest (pvp sniping) has been overshadowed. None the less, the tempest is still widely used in skirmish warfare. The Tempest is relatively quick and agile, for a battleship.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Tempest for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
For more info on fittings, please go here
No sub-article about Tempest roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can add notes here.
| A long, long time ago...
December Release 1.0
Released on Tuesday, December 8th, 2015
- Fixed default Tempest skin.
Released on Tuesday, July 7, 2015
- Drone Damage Amplifiers, the Ishtar, and the Tempest have been balanced. More info can be found here.
- We are changing the Tempest's bonus to rate of fire from 5% to 7.5% per level.
Released on Tuesday, June 4th, 2013
- As part of the removal of tiers within the Battleship class (also named “Tiericide” by our playerbase), build cost for Tech1 and Navy Battleships is being unified.
- Attack and Disruption Battleships base mineral price has been increased to be around 100-125m ISK (includes the Apocalypse, Scorpion, Raven, Megathron, Typhoon, Tempest).
Odyssey 1.0 Released on Tuesday, June 4th, 2013
- Minmatar Battleship Skill Bonuses: +5% bonus to Large Projectile Turret rate of fire and +5% bonus to Large Projectile Turret damage per level.
- Slot layout: 8H, 5M, 6L; 6 turrets , 4 launchers.
- Fittings: 16000 PWG(+500), 550 CPU.
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 6800(-154) / 7000(+789) / 6800(+259).
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / cap per second) : 5400(+87.5) / 1154s / 4.68.
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / align time): 127(+7) / .116(-.004) / 99500000(-3800000) / 16.00s.
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 75 / 75.
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 67.5km(+5k) / 100 / 7.
- Sensor strength: 20 Ladar Sensor Strength(+1).
- Signature radius: 360(+20).
Retribution 1.1 Deployed on Tuesday, 19th of February 2013.
- The Tempest, Vargur, Stabber and Vagabond now use extra glow areas for engine effect.
Retribution 1.0 Released on Tuesday, December 4, 2012
- textures and geometry remodeled to look more awesome
Deployed on Monday, June 25, 2012.
- Minmatar Tempest has been bandaged together with duct tape and glue resolving unwelded vertices.
- Minmatar booster locators on the Tempest and its variants have been moved closer to the engine exhaust.
|show advanced ships