LOW Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
Fast Target Locking Time
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Interceptors utilize a combination of advanced alloys and electronics to reduce their effective signature radius. This, along with superior maneuverability and speed, makes them very hard to target and track, particularly for high caliber turrets.
Developer: Boundless Creation
The Boundless Creation ships are based on the Brutor tribe's philosophy of warfare: simply fit as much firepower onto your ship as humanly possible. On the other hand, defense systems and "cheap tricks" like electronic warfare have never been a high priority.
Minmatar Frigate bonuses (per skill level):
5% bonus to Small Projectile Turret damage
7.5% bonus to Small Projectile Turret tracking speed
Interceptors bonuses (per skill level):
15% reduction in Microwarpdrive signature radius penalty
5% bonus to Small Projectile Turret damage
80% reduction in Propulsion Jamming systems activation cost
• Immune to Interdiction Sphere Launcher, Warp Disruption Field Generator and Mobile Small, Medium and Large Warp Disruptor
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Like the Crusader with its 4 highs and 4 lows the Claw is built for speed and/or damage dealing. It has only 2 mid slots, limiting its ability to tackle. The fitting requirements and poor tracking of artillery mean the Claw is normally fit with autocannons, but as an interceptor it is rather fragile to be used as a brawler unless equipped with an armor plate, which does not play to the Claw's strengths as an interceptor - speed and agility. A kiting fit with a Warp Disruptor and Barrage is possible, but not really the best ship at this role (see Crusader or Slicer).
All in all, while the Claw's mix of high firepower with high speed might appeal, it is a fragile combination. However, if you beef up the tank with a plate you'll probably find a Jaguar or Wolf a better choice for what you're trying to do.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Claw for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
For more info on fittings, please click here
No sub-article about Claw roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can write additional notes for Claw here.
| A long, long time ago...
Released on Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
- Reoriented Stiletto and Claw shield ellipsoids to accommodate warp configurations.
YC118.8 v.1.0 – Build: 1077233 – 13.09.16
- Slasher, Stiletto & Claw Ship Model Redesign
Released on Tuesday September 30th, 2014
Released on Tuesday, January 28th 2014
- Claw: Mobility (agility / align time): 3.15 (+0.15) / 4.8 (+0.23)
Rubicon 1.0 Released on Tuesday, November 19th 2013
- Minmatar Frigate Bonuses: 5% bonus to Small Projectile Turret Damage per level (split between frigate and interceptor skills), 7.5% Small Projectile Turret tracking speed per level (moved from interceptor skill)
- Interceptors Bonuses: 15% reduction in MicroWarpdrive signature radius penalty per level, 5% Small Projectile Turret Damage per level (split between frigate and interceptor skills)
- Role bonuses: 80% reduction in Propulsion Jamming systems activation cost, Immunity to non-targeted interdiction
- Slot layout: 4H, 2M, 4L; 3 turrets, 1(-1) launchers
- Fittings: 45(+5) PWG, 125(+25) CPU
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 325(-27) / 500(+113) / 475(-18)
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / cap/s) : 285(+4.75) / 213.75s (+2.8) / 1.33
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / align time): 475 / 3(-0.09) / 1100000(-26000) / 4.57s(-0.25)
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 0 / 0
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 22.5km(+5) / 1000 / 5(+1)
- Sensor strength: 9(+1) Ladar
- Signature radius: 30
- Cargo Capacity: 94(-26)
|show advanced ships