Imperial Navy Slicer
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
The Slicer is the Imperial Navy's pride and joy, and one of its biggest weapons in the continual fight against Matari insurgents. Boasting tremendous range and versatility in equipment fittings, a great deal of armor strength and a powerful capacitor, the skilled Slicer pilot is able to take out most frigates with ease.
Amarr Frigate bonuses (per skill level):
The Imperial Navy Slicer is a ship with a distinctive role - that of a fast frigate sized kiter/sniper. Its impressive optimal range bonus allows it to snipe at long range with beam lasers, or to kite very effectively with pulse lasers loaded with scorch. It only has 2 turret slots, but its ship bonus can give them the damage of more than 4, while only needing the fitting and cap for two. Finally, the ship has a fast base speed and low mass, making it very quick and agile.
- Amarr Frigate to at least IV to take advantage of the Slicer's 10% bonus to Small Energy Turret optimal range and 25% bonus to Small Energy Turret damage that comes with every extra level in the skill.
- With the massive bonus to small energy turret damage and only 2 slots it is highly recommended to have T2 Small Energy Turret with supporting Gunnery skills to maximize the benefit.
- Propulsion Jamming Level 2 is necessary for Tech 2 points, and level 4 allows T2 webs.
- High Speed Maneuvering Level 3 for T2 MWDs. Level 4 is recommended.
- Hull Upgrades Level 2 is required for T2 Nanofiber Internal Structures and Overdrive Injectors and also increases your armor HP.
- Hull Upgrades, CPU Management and Power Grid Management should be at level 5 (they are important for any ship you fly).
- Navigation 5% bonus to sub-warp speed per level. Level 5 is recommended.
- Acceleration Control 5% bonus to afterburner and MWD speed per level. Level 4 is recommended.
- Evasive Maneuvering 4% to ship agility per level. Level 5 is recommended.
- Signature Analysis 5% scan resolution per level; getting this to level 5 will greatly boost your target locking speed.
For more info on fittings, please click here
No sub-article about Imperial Navy Slicer roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can write additional notes for Imperial Navy Slicer here.