LOW Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
Can Use Covert Ops Cloak
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Specifically engineered to fire torpedoes, stealth bombers represent the next generation in covert ops craft. The bombers are designed for sneak attacks on large vessels with powerful missile guidance technology enabling the torpedoes to strike faster and from a longer distance.
Developer: Boundless Creation
Boundless Creation ships are based on the Brutor tribe's philosophy of warfare: simply fit as much firepower onto your ship as humanly possible. On the other hand, defense systems and "cheap tricks" like electronic warfare have never been a high priority.
Minmatar Frigate bonuses (per skill level):
10% bonus to Torpedo flight time
15% bonus to Torpedo max velocity
Covert Ops bonuses (per skill level):
5% bonus to explosive Bomb damage
15% bonus to explosive Torpedo damage
99.65% reduction in Torpedo Launcher powergrid requirement
50% reduction in Cloaking Devices CPU requirement
• No targeting delay after Cloaking Device deactivation
• Can fit Covert Ops Cloaking Device, Covert Cynosural Field Generator and Bomb Launcher
• Cloak reactivation delay reduced to 15 seconds
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
The Hound is the Minmatar Stealth Bomber. It is bonused for explosive torpedoes and bombs. Stealth Bombers are mostly quite similar, but the Hound's unique selling point is its speed and agility, which makes it a good bomber, since it is more likely to make its escape after bombing.
While the skills above will allow you to 'fly' the Hound it is pointless to fly a Stealth Bomber without a covert ops cloaking device (Cloaking IV), or torpedo launchers (Torpedoes I).
Required to function as a Stealth Bomber:
In addition, you will want to get missile launcher skills as high as possible, as well as Bomb Launching skills. These skills include:
Like all stealth bombers, the Hound is designed for surprise attacks against specific targets. A general guide to stealth bombers is available here.
You can write additional notes for Hound here.
|A long, long time ago...
Version 18.11 - Build: 1852074 - 2020-11-24.1 - Explosive Velocity Update (Patch Notes)
- Also, as part of this update, Stealth Bombers will be balanced in light of the changes to torpedoes, and will see their bonus to maximum torpedo velocity reduced slightly, and their bonus to explosion velocity removed. - CCP Dopamine, announcement post
- Removed stealth bomber explosion velocity bonus (was 10% bonus per level)
- Reduced stealth bomber torpedo max velocity bonus to 15%/level (was 20%)
YC119.1 Release 1.0
Published on Tuesday, January 12th, 2017
- Updated Minmatar Bomber Hound's sails pattern.
Released on Tuesday, November 4th 2014
- Fittings: 40 PWG, 310(+7) CPU
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 550(+304) / 425(+87) / 350(+69)
- Capacitor (amount / recharge / cap per second) : 285(+35) / 213.75(+13.75) / 1.33(+0.0833)
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / align time): 310(+26) / 4.4(+0.326) / 1,455,000(+85000)/8.88s(+1.14)
- Warp Speed: 4.5(-1)
- Sensor strength: 18(+1)
- Signature radius: 38(+4)
- Cargo Capacity: 255(+60)
Retribution 1.0 Released on Tuesday, December 4, 2012
- The sails on the Hound are now transparent.
To be released on Tuesday, May 22, 2012.
- Brand new Stealth Bomber models have been added for the Hound
|show advanced ships