NO/UNKNOWN Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
High Amount of Medium Slots
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
The Wyvern is based on documents detailing the design of the ancient Raata empire's seafaring flagship, the Oryioni-Haru. According to historical sources the ship was traditionally taken on parade runs between the continent of Tikiona and the Muriyuke archipelago, seat of the Emperor, and represented the pride and joy of what would one day become the Caldari State. Today's starfaring version gives no ground to its legendary predecessor; with its varied applications in the vast arena of deep space, the Wyvern is likely to stand as a symbol of Caldari greatness for untold years to come.
Caldari Carrier bonuses (per skill level):
7.5% bonus to Fighter damage
4% bonus to all shield resistances
5+ bonus to ship warp core strength
5% reduction in ECM Jammer Burst Projector cycle time
2% bonus to Shield Command and Information Command burst strength and duration
• Can fit Networked Sensor Array
• Can fit Burst Projectors
• Can use two Command Burst modules
200% bonus to Command Burst area of effect range
• Can launch Light and Heavy Fighters
• Can lock at extended ranges
200% bonus to Armor Plates and Shield Extenders
50% bonus to Remote Sensor Dampener resistance
50% bonus to Stasis effect resistance
50% increase to Remote Electronic Assistance impedance
5x penalty to Entosis Link duration
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Fighter Bay Capacity
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Max Tgt. Range
Frigate Escape Bay
Ship Maintenance Bay Capacity
Fleet Hangar Capacity
The Wyvern is the shield equivalent of the Amarr Aeon class supercarrier. In the current capital meta, shield is not used as much as armor for a multitude of reasons, however a true shield versus armor full on capital brawl has yet to manifest in recent days to sort out the answer of "shield or armor" for supercapital fights and settle the score.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Wyvern for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
No sub-article about Wyvern roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
|A long, long time ago...
Version 18.11 - Build: 1842315 - 2020-11-10.1 - "Dynamic Frontiers" / "Vat Out of Hel" Update (Patch Notes)
As part of the Phoenix Quadrant, a big update to Supercarriers is coming to EVE Online on 10 November, introducing the new Tactical Capsuleer Recloner, stunning new visuals, and added ship balance for these behemoths of New Eden! - CCP Convict, Vat Out of Hel news article
- Fighter damage bonus increased from 5%/level to 7.5%/level (+2.5%/level)
- Increased Ship Maintenance Bay capacity from 2,500,000 m³ to 5,000,000 m³ (+2,500,000 m³, +100%)
- Now has a significantly larger model
18.04 Release - Build: 1706308 - 2020-04-15 - "Surgical Strike" Update (Patch Notes)
- There is a vision for a Capital ecosystem with clear escalation steps based on distinct roles for each class. Part of that vision relies on moving Super Carriers and Titans away from all-purpose damage to a specific focus on Capital and structure killing. You will have seen one big step in this direction recently with the removal of High Angle Weapons from Titans. Now, substantial changes are being made to Super Carriers as well, but there is also an acknowledgement that Super Carriers need more to set them apart from Titans and Dreadnaughts as Capital killers before their Subcapital damage application can be fully removed. For now, their fighter tube loadout will be rearranged to promote more class diversity in your local Super umbrella and decrease long range Heavy Fighter damage application. -Surgical Strike Dev Blog
- Support fighter tubes removed (could previously have up to two support fighter squads active)
- Heavy fighter squadron limit increased from 3 to 4 (+1)
- Bonus to Armor Plates and Shield Extenders reduced from 400% to 200% (-200%)
- Fighter Bay size increased from 90,000 m3 to 110,000 m3 (+20,000 m3)
You can write additional notes for Wyvern here.
|show advanced ships