NORMAL Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
A light, long-range combat ship that may be considered the Collective's approach to standoff destroyer designs, the Kikimora is another Triglavian design that has proven adaptable to capsuleer technology, as with previously recovered examples of ship architecture recovered from Abyssal Deadspace.
As with other light combat vessels in the Triglavian lineup, the Kikimora is capable of mounting Light Entropic Disintegrators and an array of support weapons such as energy neutralizers and pulse weapons. The ship also makes limited use of drones and has a long-range remote repair capability.
Kikimora Subclade of Svarog Clade revised adaptation schema for cladeship of the 9 tactical troika classification has been accepted for imprinting in advancing-time generations after reverse-time reclamation following audience communion with reverse-time proving from ancient noema. Tactical subrole dispersal is subject to suspended-time pressure contingent on proving anew. – partial translation of data included in recovered design schematics of the Kikimora
Precursor Destroyer bonuses (per skill level):
25% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator damage
25% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator optimal range
100% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer range
50% bonus to Energy Neutralizer capacitor need
50% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer capacitor need
50% bonus to Smart Bomb capacitor need
50% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator optimal range
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Released with the Onslaught expansion in November 2018, the Kikimora has seen popularity as a kiting PvP ship, with the ability to do high damage at long range compared to other destroyers.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Kikimora for specific or common role(s) can be written here.
For more info on fittings, please go here.
No sub-article about Kikimora roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
|A long, long time ago...
Invasion (Chapter 1) 1.0 - Released 2019-05-28
- Drone bay / bandwidth removed
- Powergrid reduced from 58 MW to 55 MW (-3 MW)
Onslaught 1.0 - Released 2018-11-13
Ship released, with the following stats:
- Precursor Destroyer bonuses per skill level:
- 25% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator damage
- 20% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator optimal range
- Role Bonus:
- 100% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer range
- 50% reduced Energy Neutralizer capacitor need
- 50% reduced Remote Armor Repairer capacitor need
- 50% reduced Smart Bomb capacitor need
- 50% increased Light Entropic Disintegrator optimal range
- Slot layout:
- 2 High Slots
- 3 Mid Slots
- 4 Low Slots
- 1 turret hardpoint
- 0 launcher hardpoints
- 3 Rig Slots
- 400 Calibration
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 450 / 1150 / 900
- Base shield resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 0 / 20 / 40 / 50
- Base armor resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 50 / 35 / 25 / 20
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate) : 750 / 340s
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass): 260 / 2.92 / 135,0000
- Warp Speed: 4.5 au/s
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 10 / 20
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 50km / 525 / 7
- Sensor strength: 12 Radar
- Signature radius: 58m
- Cargo capacity: 360m3
Notes can be added here.
|show advanced ships