Hurricane Fleet Issue
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
In YC 115, after much heated discussion, CONCORD issued a decree stating the Hurricane-Class Battlecruiser was far too effective to stay under its current technological label, and demanded the Minmatar Republic to either cease production or sort it as a more technologically advanced craft. The Tribal Council grudgingly complied by releasing a simplified version of the Hurricane, then quickly exploited a loophole in the legislation and began using the original overpowered hull as part of its active fleet force. And that is how, after a new paint coat and renaming fees that the Hurricane Fleet Issue came to be.
Minmatar Battlecruiser bonuses (per skill level):
The Hurricane Fleet Issue is a faction battlecruiser. It has been likened to the old Hurricane before the Retribution nerfs, with 8 high slots, 6 turrets and sufficient powergrid for two medium energy neutralizers. With some extra EHP to boot, it's a nice upgrade over the standard Hurricane, though the high price means older characters may be wanting to look into the higher DPS Sleipnir instead.
- Minmatar Battlecruiser to V to properly take advantage of the Hurricane Fleet Issue's massive DPS buff that comes with every extra level in the skill.
- Gunnery V, Medium Projectile Turret V and Medium Autocannon Specialization/Medium Artillery Specialization trained to at least I to fit T2 guns, which do more damage and are substantially cheaper than the meta 4 variants, along with the ability to use T2 ammo types.
- Rapid Firing, Surgical Strike, skills which increase DPS and are thus vital to all turret-based damage dealing ships, should all be trained to at least IV.
- Along with the obvious Engineering and Electronic Systems fitting skills required for fitting most ships, Weapon Upgrades and Advanced Weapon Upgrades should be trained to V and at least II respectively to help alleviate fitting problems associated with the ship's powergrid.
- Sharpshooter is important for artillery fitted Hurricanes, though due to autocannons' small optimals it isn't as important for autocannon fits.
- Drones V, Combat Drone Operation V, Drone Interfacing IV and Gallente Drone Operation I/Minmatar Drone Operation I are all are important for getting as much DPS out of the 50m3 bandwidth as possible.
- The appropriate skills required for fitting a Full T2 Armour or Shield Tank#Tank.
No sub-article about Hurricane Fleet Issue roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
No notes for the Hurricane Fleet Issue.
|A long, long time ago...|
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-15.1
Every Cruiser, Battlecruiser and Battleship now warps faster than before.