NORMAL Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Adapting the Collective's Damavik-class frigate design, the Nergal's basic premise is to turn the Triglavian light hull into an assault frigate that builds on the powerful capabilities of the core ship frame. The Nergal has been modified using a variety of designs but draws principally from the popular Enyo-class assault frigate, using the Triglavian energy systems and the light entropic disintegrator capacity create a fearsome attack ship.
As an assault frigate, the Nergal has improved microwarpdrive signature radius damping and can use an assault damage control for enhanced defense. This compact brawler also benefits from increased entropic disintegrator range and damage, while its Triglavian core systems give it advantages in the use of energy neutralizer and pulse weapons, as well as remote armor repairers.
"Refitting the core Damavik hull type with the Enyo's assault modifications was relatively straightforward due to the larger size of the ship's frame. We were also able to install improved drone bays and control bandwidth. A note on drones: one of our technicians improperly accessed a locked out section of the Triglavian encryption database and inadvertently activated a dormant subversion routine. Damage to the testbed was extensive. Unfortunately, no disciplinary action is necessary and next of kin have been informed according to cover protocols. The Navy R&D Board should consider notifying the CreoDron research group to take extra precautions." – excerpt from a report for the Federal Navy from Roden Shipyards Precursor Technology Research Group
Assault Frigates bonuses (per skill level):
7.5% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator maximum range
20% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator maximum damage multiplier bonus
Precursor Frigate bonuses (per skill level):
5% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator damage
4% bonus to all armor resistances
50% reduction in Microwarpdrive signature radius penalty
- • Can fit Assault Damage Controls
50% reduced Energy Neutralizer capacitor need
50% reduced Remote Armor Repairer capacitor need
50% reduced Smart Bomb capacitor need
100% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer range
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
An improved version of the Damavik released with the Invasion update, the Nergal retains the range bonus that the Damavik lost in this update, while also getting the armor resistance bonus that was given to the Damavik in its place.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot the Nergal for a specific or its common role(s) can be written here.
For more info on fittings, please go here.
You can add tactics here.
|A long, long time ago...
Invasion (Chapter 1) 1.0 - Released 2019-05-28
- Ship released, with the following stats:
- Precursor Frigate (per level):
- 5% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator damage
- 4% bonus to all armor resistances
- Assault Frigate (per level):
- 20% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator maximum damage multiplier bonus
- 7.5% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator maximum range
- 50% reduction in Microwarpdrive signature radius penalty
- 100% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer repair range
- 50% reduction in Energy Neutralizer cap need
- 50% reduction in Remote Armor Repairer cap need
- 50% reduction in Smart Bomb cap need
- Can fit Assault Damage Controls
- Slot Layout:
- 2 High Slots
- 3 Mid Slots
- 4 Low Slots
- 1 Turret Hardpoint, 0 Launcher Hardpoints
- 2 Rig Slots
- 400 Calibration
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 225 / 1120 / 700
- Base shield resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 0 / 50 / 40 / 85
- Base armor resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 50 / 75 / 25 / 65
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate) : 525 / 212s
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass): 313 / 2.9 / 1,043,000
- Warp Speed:
5 5.5 au/s
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 25 / 25
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 45km / 640 / 5
- Sensor strength: 14 Radar
- Signature radius: 36m
- Cargo capacity: 250m3
You can add notes on the Nergal here.
|show advanced ships