LOW Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
The Vigil Fleet Issue is the latest development from the Republic Fleet's innovative R&D labs. Designed with the demands of Capsuleer loyalist corporations in mind, this aggressive ship is intended to support new offensive operations into the Empire's vulnerable constellations in The Bleak Lands and Devoid regions. Long range stasis webifiers and high speed allow the Vigil Fleet Issue to chase down and catch the most evasive prey and pull them into range of its deadly rocket launchers.
Minmatar Frigate bonuses (per skill level)
5% bonus to Rocket explosion velocity
25% bonus to explosive Rocket damage, 20% bonus to em, thermal and kinetic Rocket damage
+50% Stasis Webifier range
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
The Vigil Fleet Issue receives bonuses to rocket damage, application, and a static bonus to web range. An unheated T2 web has a range of 15km, which coincides nicely with T2 javelin rockets. The VFI is poised to be a leading solo scram kiter, as its bonused webs should allow it to dictate range vs a variety of opponents.
No sub-article about Vigil roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
|A long, long time ago...
December Release 1.0
Released on Tuesday, December 8th, 2015
- Four brand new Electronic Warfare Navy Frigates have been released. More details on these ships can be found here.
- Minmatar Frigate bonuses (per skill level):
- 5% bonus to Rocket explosion velocity
- 25% bonus to explosive Rocket damage, 20% bonus to em, thermal and kinetic Rocket damage
- Misc Bonus:
- +50% Stasis Webifier range
- Slot layout: 3 H, 4 M, 3 L, 1 Turret, 2 Launchers
- 3 Rig Slots, 400 Calibration
- Fittings: 38 PWG, 190 CPU
- Defense (shields / armour / hull): 525 / 525 / 425
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / average cap per second): 300 / 150s / 2
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / warp speed / align time): 400 / 3.2 / 1,080,000 / 5 / 4.79s
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 15 / 15
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 65km / 660 / 5
- Sensor strength: 13 Ladar
- Signature radius: 34
|show advanced ships