HIGH Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
A very heavy and well-armed warship that is clearly the Collective's frontline battleship, the Leshak has proven adaptable to capsuleer technology along with the other Triglavian ship designs recovered from Abyssal Deadspace.
The Leshak is capable of mounting Supratidal Entropic Disintegrators and an array of support weapons such as energy neutralizers and pulse weapons. The ship also makes use of drones and has a long-range remote repair capability.
Leshak Subclade of Veles Clade scattered the adaptation schema of reverse-time reclaimed adapation schema of 729 tactical troika classification vessel into the cladeflow without proving after Convocation of Triglav Outside the Struggle. Convocations of the Commune Troika have now-time pressure for dispersal to strategic troika. – partial translation of data included in recovered design schematics of the Leshak
Precursor Battleship bonuses (per skill level):
5% bonus to Supratidal Entropic Disintegrator damage
5% bonus to Supratidal Entropic Disintegrator rate of fire
100% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer range
50% reduced Energy Neutralizer capacitor need
50% reduced Remote Armor Repairer capacitor need
50% reduced Smart Bomb capacitor need
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
The Leshak is a precursor ship from the Triglavian Collective. It was released in the Into The Abyss expansion on May the 29th 2018, alongside its unique weapon system and two other precursor ships, the Vedmak and the Damavik.
Precursor ships can fit a single Supratidal Entropic Disintegrator weapon, a DPS-ramping turret with no falloff. Their slot layouts are suited to armor tanking, and they are are bonused for remote repping, energy neutralization and smartbombing.
It's very high levels of damage (peaking at 3k DPS at max ramp with Occult, max skills, and the right fit), combined with its range selection, high armor buffer, and utility highs, has led it to be a ship of choice in many areas, ranging from high class Wormhole heavy armor fleets, to Headquarters Incursion fleets, to Invasion fleets during Chapters 1 & 2, as well as for structure bashing.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Maelstrom for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
Spider-tanking with other Triglavian ships or logi can be effective, and bonuses to energy neutralizers and smartbombs make them attractive uses of the ship's utility highs.
Due to the damage-ramping mechanic of Entropic Disintegrators, it is advisable to focus fire on a single target without stopping. Damage halts and the damage ramp resets if a target leaves optimal range, so range control is vital in any engagement.
|A long, long time ago...
Version 18.08 - Build: 1792574 - Released 2020-08-25 - "Dreaded Collective" Update (Patch Notes)
- Mass increased from 63,000,000 kg to 78,000,000 kg (+15,000,000 kg, +23.8%)
- Base align time increased from 14.24 s to 17.63 s (+3.39 s)
- Maximum Velocity increased from 113 m/sec to 125 m/sec (+12 m/s)
18.04 Release - Build: 1706308 - 2020-04-15 - "Surgical Strike" Update (Patch Notes)
- T1, Faction and Pirate Battleship base hp increased by 10%
- T1, Faction and Pirate Battleship base scan resolution increased 30%
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-15.1
Every Cruiser, Battlecruiser and Battleship now warps faster than before.
- Warp Speed increased from 2 AU/s to 3 AU/s (+1 AU/s)
Onslaught 1.1 - Released 11.14.18 (Indirect)
- For those players attempting to train Precursor Battleship or Precursor Cruiser before the new prerequisites were introduced, 1 skillpoint has been granted in these skills to allow for continued training without the Prerequisite skills, akin to the Grandfathered skills method in previous releases with these kinds of skill changes.
Onslaught 1.0 - Released 11.14.18 (Unlisted, Indirect)
- Precursor Battleship skill changed to require the newly introduced Precursor Battlecruiser at III instead of Precursor Cruiser III.
- Precursor Cruiser skill changed to require the newly introduced Precursor Destroyer at III instead of Precursor Frigate III.
Into The Abyss - Released 29.05.18
- Initial release, with the following stats:
Like all Tech 1 Triglavian subcapital ships, the Clade that designed the Leshak, Veles, has their name engraved atop the ship in Triglavian font (VELES).
|show advanced ships