LOW Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
Fast Target Locking Time
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Interceptors utilize a combination of advanced alloys and electronics to reduce their effective signature radius. This, along with superior maneuverability and speed, makes them very hard to target and track, particularly for high caliber turrets.
Developer: Lai Dai
Lai Dai ships favor a balanced mix of ship systems, making them very versatile but also less powerful when it comes to specific tactics.
Caldari Frigate bonuses (per skill level):
10% bonus to Small Hybrid Turret damage
10% bonus to Small Hybrid Turret optimal range
Interceptors bonuses (per skill level):
15% reduction in Microwarpdrive signature radius penalty
4% bonus to all shield resistances
80% reduction in Propulsion Jamming systems activation cost
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
The Raptor is the Caldari combat interceptor. It is bonused for small hybrid damage and optimal and shield resists. When blaster fit its DPS is far below that of the Taranis
, but its 4 mids allow it more tackle or EWAR modules, or to leverage its shield bonus with extra tank. The Raptor can also be rail fit, but its DPS isn't much higher than the Crow
in this role, while the Crow also benefits from higher speed and a tackle range bonus.
In Oceanus 1.0 the Raptor lost a high slot and gained a mid slot, as well as increased CPU and power grid.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Raptor for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
No sub-article about Raptor roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can write additional notes for Raptor here.
|A long, long time ago...
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-30.1 - "Howling Interceptors" Update
- Caldari Frigate Small Hybrid Turret damage bonus increased from 5%/level to 10%/level (+5%/level)
October 2018 Release 1.0 - Released 2018-10-18
- No longer has Interdiction Nullification
Carnyx v1.0 - Released 2015-06-02
- Fixed the strange decimals in thermal resistance attributes for Crow and Raptor.
Oceanus v1.0 - Released 2014-10-31
...[The Raptor] has been struggling to meaningfully distinguish itself from the venerable Taranis.
- High slot count reduced from 4 to 3 (-1)
- Mid slot count increased from 3 to 4 (+1)
- Powergrid increased from 36 MW to 38 MW (+2 MW)
- CPU increased from 155 tf to 160 tf (+5 tf)
- Mass increased from 999,000 kg to 1,050,000 kg (+61,000 kg)
- Inertia increased from 3.2 to 3.25 (+0.05)
Rubicon v1.1 - Released 2014-01-28
- Agility increased from 3.2 to 3.35 (+0.15)
- Align time increased from 4.43s to 4.64s (+0.21s)
Rubicon v1.0 - Released 2013-11-19
The Caldari Raptor is receiving a major role rework, being moved from the fleet focused line to a more combat heavy role. It gets a new shield resistance bonus as well as upgrades across the board to hitpoints, fittings, capacitor, speed and agility.
- Caldari Frigate Bonuses: 5% bonus to Small Hybrid Turret Damage per level, 10% bonus to Small Hybrid Turret optimal range per level
- Interceptors Bonuses: 15% reduction in MicroWarpdrive signature radius penalty per level, 4% bonus to shield resistances per level (was tackle range)
- Role bonuses: 80% reduction in Propulsion Jamming systems activation cost, Immunity to non-targeted interdiction
- Slot layout: 4H, 3M, 3L; 3 turrets, 1(-1) launchers
- Fittings: 36(+10) PWG, 155 CPU
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 525(+32) / 350(+34) / 425(+3)
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / cap/s) : 355(73.75) / 266.25s (+55.3) / 1.33
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / align time): 420(+5) / 3.2(+0.25) / 999000(-76000) / 4.43s(-0.19)
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 0 / 0
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 27.5km(+2.5) / 940 / 5(+1)
- Sensor strength: 14 Gravimetric
- Signature radius: 34
- Cargo Capacity: 92(-58)
Crucible - Released 2011-11-29
- Gained a 5% bonus to inertia
Trinity v??? - Released 2008-03-16
- Raptor has had its secondary interceptor skill bonus changed from damage/falloff to 5% increase to warp scrambler range per level.
Trinity v1.1 Boost Patch - Released 2008-03-12
- The Raptor now has 3 turret slots (+1 turret) and loses 4mw.
Trinity v1.1 - Released 2008-03-16
- A new role bonus has been added to all interceptors: an 80% reduction in propulsion jamming systems activation cost has been granted.
Exodus v??? - Released 2005-02-01
- Interceptor maximum Warp Speed has been increased.
- The Raptor has been given an additional high slot.
Castor v1.0 - Release 2003-12
|show advanced ships