LOW Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
A modification of the Collective's Kikimora-class destroyer, the Draugur design takes the core of the Triglavian hull design and completely overhauls it to produce a potent example of the command destroyer type of vessel. The Draugur's design has taken principles and technology from the Minmatar Bifrost-class of command destroyer, while retaining the energy systems and characteristic weaponry of Triglavian ships.
As a command destroyer, the Draugur can use command bursts and micro jump field generators, while its Triglavian core systems give it advantages in the use of energy neutralizer and pulse weapons, as well as remote armor repairers.
"The Kikimora hull is entirely viable for conversion to a command destroyer pattern and we believe it will be possible to incorporate the high-capacity power couplings for a micro jump field generator without difficulty. The couplings and related warp field systems will require additional shielding from the entropic radiation of the weapon system but this is offset by existing hull integrity thresholds being well above the tolerances for jump field use." – excerpt from a proposal from Core Complexion/Thukker Mix Elgoi VIII Collaborative Design Circle
Command Destroyers bonuses (per skill level):
2% bonus to Skirmish Command and Information Command Burst effect strength and duration
5% reduction in Micro Jump Field Generator spool up time
Precursor Destroyer bonuses (per skill level):
15% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator optimal range
20% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator damage
- • Can use one Command Burst module
- • Can fit Micro Jump Field Generators
50% reduction in reactivation delay for Defender Launcher
95% reduction in powergrid requirements for Command Bursts
50% reduction in Microwarpdrive signature radius penalty
100% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer range
50% reduced Remote Armor Repairer capacitor need
50% reduced Energy Neutralizer capacitor need
50% reduced Smart Bomb capacitor need
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
The Draugur is the Triglavian Command Destroyer, introduced in the Invasion update. Following the Triglavian design principles, it has bonuses to skirmish and information Command Bursts. As it's a new hull, its place in the meta hasn't settled yet (status: October 2019). For instance its price is still high and expected to go down further. This means it's not appropriate to give clear statements about its use in a wikipedia, but it leaves a lot of room to experiment for you. Consider to check out zKillboard to get inspiration for fits.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot the Draugur for a specific or its common role(s) can be written here.
For more info on fittings, please go here
You can add tactics here.
|A long, long time ago...
Invasion (Chapter 1) 1.0 - Released 2019-05-28
- Ship released, with the following stats:
- Precursor Destroyer (per level):
- 15% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator optimal range
- 20% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator damage
- Command Destroyer (per level):
- 2% bonus to Skirmish Command and Information Command Burst effect strength and duration
- 5% reduction in Micro Jump Field Generator spool up time
- Can use one Command Burst module
- Can fit Micro Jump Field Generators
- 50% reduction in reactivation delay for defender Launcher
- 95% reduction in powergrid requirements for Command Bursts
- 50% reduction in Microwarpdrive signature radius penalty
- 100% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer repair range
- 50% reduction in Energy Neutralizer cap need
- 50% reduction in Remote Armor Repairer cap need
- 50% reduction in Smart Bomb cap need
- Slot Layout:
- 3 High Slots
- 3 Mid Slots
- 4 Low Slots
- 1 Turret Hardpoint, 0 Launcher Hardpoints
- 2 Rig Slots
- 400 Calibration
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 475 / 1250 / 1010
- Base shield resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 0 / 50 / 40 / 85
- Base armor resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 50 / 75 / 25 / 65
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate) : 950 / 340s
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass): 318 / 2.88 / 1,450,000
- Warp Speed:
4.5 5.5 au/s
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 10 / 20
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 60km / 525 / 7
- Sensor strength: 14 Radar
- Signature radius: 62m
- Cargo capacity: 360m3
You can add notes about the Draugur here.
|show advanced ships