HIGH Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
For many Minmatar, the high mountains of Matar hold wonders unknown to the rest of New Eden: hidden glens, beautiful creatures, buried customs. Not surprisingly, the Krusual tribe lay claim to these mountains, their home for generations and base to their machinations.
Krusual elders whisper ancient tales among their huddled tribes, describing the glory of heroes past and enigmatic prophecies of old. On the darkest day, at the most hopeless moments, an elder may speak of loki, in reverent tones and excited hushes. In the ancient tongue, the loki are the crux of Krusual thought. There is no direct translation for this word; in fact, loki translates differently among the elders. It can mean “hidden wonder” or “secret passage”, “changing mask” or “unseen dagger”. Regardless of its context, loki has one meaning common to all its tales across all the elders: “hope”.
Minmatar Electronic Systems bonuses (per skill level):
• bonus to all Minmatar Electronic Systems effectiveness
Minmatar Defensive Systems bonuses (per skill level):
• bonus to all Minmatar Defensive Systems effectiveness
Minmatar Engineering Systems bonuses (per skill level):
• bonus to all Minmatar Engineering Systems effectiveness
Minmatar Offensive Systems bonuses (per skill level):
• bonus to all Minmatar Offensive Systems effectiveness
Minmatar Propulsion Systems bonuses (per skill level):
• bonus to all Minmatar Propulsion Systems effectiveness
Minmatar Strategic Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
5% reduction in module heat damage amount taken
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
The Loki is the Minmatar Strategic Cruiser. Strategic cruisers are made up of the hull and 5 subsystems that can be swapped to change the ship's role, making them very flexible. Some highlights of the Loki are:
- Defensive subsystems for both armor and shield tanking - the only strategic cruiser to support this.
- Covert Reconfiguration subsystem (also available to other strategic cruisers) allows the Loki to be configured as a capable combat cloaky.
- Electronics subsystem for improved web range, allowing the Loki to be configured as a "super" Rapier or Huginn.
- Offensive subsystems to support autocannons or artillery.
- Can be fit as a command ship specialising in Skirmish Warfare Links.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Loki for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
For more info on fittings, please go here
No sub-article about Loki roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can write additional notes for Loki here.
|show advanced ships