HIGH Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
For many Minmatar, the high mountains of Matar hold wonders unknown to the rest of New Eden: hidden glens, beautiful creatures, buried customs. Not surprisingly, the Krusual tribe lay claim to these mountains, their home for generations and base to their machinations.
Krusual elders whisper ancient tales among their huddled tribes, describing the glory of heroes past and enigmatic prophecies of old. On the darkest day, at the most hopeless moments, an elder may speak of loki, in reverent tones and excited hushes. In the ancient tongue, the loki are the crux of Krusual thought. There is no direct translation for this word; in fact, loki translates differently among the elders. It can mean “hidden wonder” or “secret passage”, “changing mask” or “unseen dagger”. Regardless of its context, loki has one meaning common to all its tales across all the elders: “hope”.
Minmatar Core Systems bonuses (per skill level):
• bonus to all Minmatar Core Systems effectiveness
Minmatar Defensive Systems bonuses (per skill level):
• bonus to all Minmatar Defensive Systems effectiveness
Minmatar Offensive Systems bonuses (per skill level):
• bonus to all Minmatar Offensive Systems effectiveness
Minmatar Propulsion Systems bonuses (per skill level):
• bonus to all Minmatar Propulsion Systems effectiveness
Minmatar Strategic Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
• 5% reduction in module heat damage amount taken
• 10% bonus to nanite repair paste repair speed
• 99% reduction in Scan Probe Launcher CPU requirements
• Rigs may be removed from this ship without being destroyed
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
Subsystem Hold Capacity
The Loki is the Minmatar Strategic Cruiser. Strategic cruisers are made up of the hull and 4 subsystems that can be swapped to change the ship's role, making them very flexible. They are also unique in that you can remove Rigs from them without destroying them in the process.(Some highlights of the Loki are:
- Defensive subsystems for both armor and shield tanking - the only strategic cruiser to support this.
- Covert Reconfiguration subsystem (also available to other strategic cruisers) allows the Loki to be configured as a capable combat cloaky.
- Core subsystem for improved web range, allowing the Loki to be configured as a "super" Rapier or Huginn.
- Offensive subsystems to support autocannons, artillery and missiles (Rapid Lights, Heavy and Heavy Assault Missiles). Though it only bonuses the missile velocity of heavy and heavy assaults.
The Loki has become the premiere T3 Cruiser of Wormhole space - this is due to the meta shift towards the prevalence of neuts (and citadel void bombs while those existed), where its versatility in weapons that don't need capacitor to fire becomes very attractive. In a pure combat subsystem configuration it can fit the best tank, whilst still giving respectable, versatile damage - especially when fitted with Launcher Efficiency Config subsystem and Heavy Assault Missiles.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Loki for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
For more info on fittings, please go here
Your tactics will naturally be dictated by your subsystem configuration:
The Web Loki (fitted with Immobility Driver subsystem and Interdiction Nullifier) is a very powerful utility platform when the fight takes place on the wormhole allowing opponents to webbed out to 31 km, and preventing them from approaching/re-approaching the wormhole. It can still contribute to the fight in the form of +/- 300 dps when Autocannon fit. Any warp interdiction bubbles launched during the fight is irrelevant to the Web Loki, allowing you to make a withdrawal from the fight/ bouncing from a celestial for a more advantageous position.
Loki subsystems overview to be added.
You can write additional notes for Loki here.
|A long, long time ago...
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-15.1
Every Cruiser, Battlecruiser and Battleship now warps faster than before.
- Warp Speed increased from 3 AU/s to 4 AU/s (+1 AU/s)
July 2017 Release - Released 2017-07-11
- Tech 3 Strategic Cruisers have been rebalanced. Details of the goals behind this change can be found in this devblog.
- The available subsystems have been condensed into a smaller number of more powerful and useful choices.
- Strategic Cruisers now have four subsystem slots (reduced from five) with three choices in each slot (reduced from 4)
- Rigs can now be freely removed from Strategic Cruisers without destroying them.
- All Strategic Cruisers have received a dedicated subsystem bay so they can carry alternate configurations along with them on their adventures
- Each of the Strategic Cruiser hulls and subsystems have been rebalanced. All the details can be found in the following forum thread: https://meta.eveonline.com/t/july-release-strategic-cruisers/8414/6
- New Base Stats:
- Slot layout: 0H, 0M, 0L; 0 turrets, 0 launchers
- 3 Rig Slots, 400 Calibration
- Fittings: 670 PWG, 300 CPU
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 2500 / 2500 / 1000
- Base shield resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 50 / 40 / 40 / 50
- Base armor resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 80 / 51.25 / 25 / 10
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / average cap per second) : 1300 / 325 / 4
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / align time): 185 / 0.54 / 13,800,000 / 10.33s
- Warp Speed: 3 au/s
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 0 / 0
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 65km / 240 / 6
- Sensor strength: 17 Ladar
- Signature radius: 160
- Cargo capacity: 420
- Subsystem Bay: 120
|show advanced ships