LOW Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
High Amount of High Slots
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Interdictors are destroyer-sized vessels built to fill a single important tactical niche: the breaching of enemy warp tunnels. Capable of launching warp-disrupting interdiction spheres, interdictors are of great value in locations of strategic importance where enemy movement must be restricted. Additionally, much like their destroyer-class progenitors, they are well-suited to offensive strikes against frigate-sized craft.
Developer: Roden Shipyards
Roden Shipyards is the fastest growing ship manufacturer in the Federation, thanks to an extremely aggressive R&D division and extensive connections in government and military procurement communities. Roden ships are distinguished by strong armor defenses and excellent electronic capabilities. They also tend towards gunboats with exceptional range and tracking systems, and less reliance on drones than the average Federation warship.
Interdictors bonuses (per skill level):
20% reduction in Armor Plate mass penalty
10% reduction in Microwarpdrive signature radius penalty
Gallente Destroyer bonuses (per skill level):
7.5% bonus to Small Hybrid Turret rate of fire
10% bonus to Small Hybrid Turret tracking speed
• Can fit Interdiction Sphere Launcher
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
The Eris is the Gallente Interdictor. Long considered the black sheep of the interdictors due to its poor speed, tank, and fitting, the ship received a slurry of buffs in October 2020, alongside buffs to the Flycatcher and Heretic. A velocity buff, lower mass, and a new armor plate mass reduction bonus lets the Eris have a MWD speed competitive with that of the dominant Sabre, even with a 400mm plate on. Whether this is enough to lift the Eris out of "meme ship" territory will have to be seen.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Eris for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
For more information on piloting an Interdictor effectively, especially in a fleet situation, see the main article.
|A long, long time ago...
19.01 Releas - 2020-2-23 - "Bastions of War" update (Patch Notes)
- The reduction in plate mass penalty increased from 15% to 20%
- Bonus to the rate of fire increased from 5% to 7.5%
Version 18.10 - 2020-10-27.1 Release - Build: 1832008 (Patch Notes)
- CPU increased from 210 to 250 (+40 tf)
- Powergrid increased from 64 to 71 (+7 MW)
- Max velocity increased from 305 to 316 (+11 m/s)
- Signature radius decreased from 85 to 78 (-7 m)
- Mass reduced from 1,200,000 to 1,000,000 (-200,000 kg)
- Base align time reduced from 6.16 to 5.12 (-1.04 s)
- Gallente Destroyer bonus changed from "10% bonus to small hybrid turret optimal range" to "5% bonus to small hybrid turret rate of fire per level"
- Interdictor bonus changed from "5% bonus to small hybrid turret rate of fire" to "15% reduced mass penalty from armor plates per level"
|show advanced ships