|This page should be updated due to game changes. Reason: This page could use additional content on tactics, recommended skills, and fits.
HIGH Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
A powerful strike craft that is the Collective's conception of a cruiser, the Vedmak has proven adaptable to capsuleer technology along with the other Triglavian ship designs recovered from Abyssal Deadspace.
The Vedmak is capable of mounting Heavy Entropic Disintegrators and an array of support weapons such as energy neutralizers and pulse weapons. The ship also makes use of drones and has a long-range remote repair capability.
Vedmak Subclade of Svarog Clade relinquished the adaptation schema of reverse-time accepted 81 tactical troika classification into the cladeflow of Triglav after cladistic mortification by Dazhbog Subclade. Strategic troika have advancing-time pressure for adaptation into tactical subroles. – partial translation of data included in recovered design schematics of the Vedmak
Precursor Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
5% bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator damage
7.5% bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator optimal range
100% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer range
50% bonus to Energy Neutralizer capacitor need
50% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer capacitor need
50% bonus to Smart Bomb capacitor need
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
The Vedmak is a precursor ship. It was released in the Into The Abyss expansion on May the 29th 2018, alongside the two other initial precursor ships, the Damavik and the Leshak.
Only the precursor ships can fit the Entropic Disintegrator weapon. The new weapon system will occupy a single turret slot and only one can be fitted, limited to Triglavian ships. This opens many possibilities as a large number of utility highs remain free.
The Entropic Disintegrator has unique characteristics such as increasing damage per cycle and no falloff. When a target is out of range of the weapon, or if any event causes the weapon to deactivate, the damage ramp-up is reset. The weapon system uses tracking mechanics and is impacted by tracking modules, using Entropic Radiation Sink modules as damage modules. The damage type is restricted to explosive and thermal. Ammunition is loaded into the Disintegrator like conventional weapon systems, and has no reload time.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Vedmak for a specific or its common role(s) can be written here.
As a part of Triglavian Collective lineup, the Vedmak possesses several unique attributes that incentivizes certain tactics. Spider-tanking fleets with other Traglavian ships or Logi is very effective, and its Smartbomb bonus can prove effective in PvE situations. Due to the nature of Entropic Disintegrators, staying and focusing on a single target without stopping is strongly recommended as the damage for entropic disintegrators slowly build up over time. It is strongly recommended to fit Energy Neutralizers in the surplus utility high-slots due to the strong bonus the ship receives for them.
|A long, long time ago...
Version 18.08 - Build: 1792574 - Released 2020-08-25 - "Dreaded Collective" Update
- Changed 5% Bonus to Entropic Disintegrator tracking per Precursor Cruiser skill level to 7.5% bonus to Disintegrator optimal range Precursor Cruiser skill level.
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-15.1
Every Cruiser, Battlecruiser and Battleship now warps faster than before.
- Warp Speed increased from 3 AU/s to 4 AU/s (+1 AU/s)
Onslaught 1.1 - Released 11.14.18 (Indirect)
- For those players attempting to train Precursor Battleship or Precursor Cruiser before the new prerequisites were introduced, 1 skillpoint has been granted in these skills to allow for continued training without the Prerequisite skills, akin to the Grandfathered skills method in previous releases with these kinds of skill changes.
Onslaught 1.0 - Released 11.14.18 (Unlisted, Indirect)
- Precursor Cruiser skill changed to require the newly introduced Precursor Destroyer at III instead of Precursor Frigate III.
Into The Abyss 1.3 - Released 05.06.18
- Powergrid increased from 1030 MW to 1170 MW (+140 MW).
- CPU increased from 365 tf to 380 tf (+15 tf).
Into The Abyss 1.0 - Released 29.05.18
- Initial release, with the following stats:
- Precursor Cruiser bonuses per skill level:
- 5% bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator damage
- 5% bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator tracking speed
- Role Bonus:
- 100% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer range
- 50% reduced Energy Neutralizer capacitor need
- 50% reduced Remote Armor Repairer capacitor need
- 50% reduced Smart Bomb capacitor need
- Slot layout:
- 4 High Slots
- 4 Mid Slots
- 6 Low Slots
- 1 turret hardpoint
- 0 launcher hardpoints
- 3 Rig Slots
- 400 Calibration
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 800 / 3300 / 2000
- Base shield resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 0 / 20 / 40 / 50
- Base armor resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 50 / 35 / 25 / 20
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate) : 1500 / 526s
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass): 240 / .45 / 9,530,000
- Warp Speed: 3 au/s
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 50 / 75
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 55km / 300 / 7
- Sensor strength: 20 Radar
- Signature radius: 110m
- Cargo capacity: 533m3
Like all Tech 1 Triglavian subcapital ships, the Clade that designed the Vedmak, Svarog, has their name engraved atop the ship in Triglavian font (SVAROG).
|show advanced ships