RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
The Reaper-class corvette is one of the smallest of the Minmatar vessels, just barely reaching rookie ship status instead of a manned fighter. The Reaper is very cheap and is used en masse in daring hit-and-run operations by Minmatars either side of the law.
The Reaper is the Minmatar Rookie Ship. This ship is given free of charge to Minmatar players who, while flying the pod, dock at a station at which they have no ship. It has no blueprint and can not be manufactured or reprocessed.
As with all Rookie Ships, the Reaper is a cheap and disposable hull, but is outclassed in every regard by almost any other player-piloted ship. Minmatar pilots wishing to advance into different hulls may want to upgrade to one of the following depending on their preferred piloting style:
- Pilots focusing primarily on Missiles may find the Breacher to be an effective replacement.
- For pilots more interested in Projectile Turrets, the Minmatar Rifter is a good choice.
- If you are looking to work with a fleet in a tackle role, the Slasher is likely your next step.
- For pilots aspiring to be proficient at exploration, the Minmatar Probe-class exploration frigate is an excellent tool for the job.
- Pilots interested in repairing other ships in battle should take a look at the Burst.
- If you want to support fleets by Target Painting the enemy ships to make them easier to hit, the Vigil is a useful ship.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Reaper for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
For more info on fittings, please go here
No sub-article about Reaper roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
Non-Minmatar ship collectors can obtain a copy of this ship by visiting a Minmatar starting station and completing Aura's tutorial missions or it can be obtained via contract from another player.