|This page should be updated due to game changes. Reason: Missing: Player made info (fits, summary, tactics etc.).
HIGH Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
A cruiser-sized vessel that is oriented towards remote armor repair and seems to be the Collective's equivalent of a support cruiser, the Rodiva is another Triglavian design that has proven adaptable to capsuleer technology, as with previously recovered examples of ship architecture recovered from Abyssal Deadspace.
The Rodiva's remote repair systems are considerably enhanced by adaptive armor-repair mutaplasmids that are used as nanite feedstock for its remote repair projectors. As the armor-repair mutaplasmid stream is able to adapt itself in real-time to specific target ship conditions far more efficiently than standard armor-repair nanites, the efficiency of armor repairing performed by the nanite stream on a given target increases over time towards a maximal repair output.
By the prayer of Convocation of Triglav Outside the Struggle, Rodiva Subclade of Veles Clade relinquished the adaptation scheme of now-time accepted 72 tactical troika classification into the cladeflow of Triglav. Strategic troika have advancing-time pressure for adaptation into tactical subroles conforming to now-time accepted noema of cladistic proving by Convocation of Triglav Outside the Struggle. – partial translation of data included in recovered design schematics of the Rodiva
Precursor Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
12.5% bonus to Mutadaptive Remote Armor Repairer amount
5% bonus to Mutadaptive Remote Armor Repairer capacitor need
525% bonus to Mutadaptive Remote Armor Repairer range
100% bonus to Remote Capacitor Transfer range
50% bonus to Energy Neutralizer capacitor need
50% bonus to Smart Bomb capacitor need
50% bonus to Remote Capacitor Transfer capacitor need
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
The Rodiva is a Triglavian Logistics Cruiser, introduced with the Onslaught expansion in Late 2018. Its repair power is initially a bit lower than a regular T1 Logistics Cruiser, but can eventually repair at the rate of T2 Logistics Cruisers if given the opportunity to spool long enough on a single target.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Rodiva for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
No sub-article about Rodiva roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
|A long, long time ago...
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-15.1
Every Cruiser, Battlecruiser and Battleship now warps faster than before.
- Warp Speed increased from 3 AU/s to 4 AU/s (+1 AU/s)
December 2018 Release 1.0 - Released 2019-12-11
- Precursor Cruiser bonuses per skill level:
- 12.5% bonus to Mutadaptive Remote Armor Repairer amount
- 5% reduction in Mutadaptive Remote Armor Repairer activation cost
- Role Bonus:
- 525% bonus to Mutadaptive Remote Armor Repairer optimal range
- 100% bonus to Remote Capacitor Transfer Range
- 50% reduced Remote Capacitor Transfer activation cost
- 50% reduced Smart Bomb activation cost
- 50% reduced Energy Neutralizer activation cost
- Slot layout:
- 3 High Slots
- 4 Mid Slots
- 6 Low Slots
- 3 turret hardpoint
- 0 launcher hardpoints
- 3 Rig Slots
- 400 Calibration
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 500 / 2200 / 1600
- Base shield resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 0 / 20 / 40 / 50
- Base armor resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 50 / 35 / 25 / 20
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate) : 2150 / 405s
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass): 236 / .68 / 10,120,000
- Warp Speed: 3 au/s
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 50 / 100
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 60km / 300 / 8
- Sensor strength: 18 Radar
- Signature radius: 100m
Like all Tech 1 Triglavian subcapital ships, the Clade that designed the Rodiva, Veles, has their name engraved on the sides ship in Triglavian font (VELES).
|show advanced ships