NO/UNKNOWN Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
High Amount of Low Slots
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
The Nyx is a gigantic homage to a figure much loved in Gallente society. The ship's design is based on the scepter of Doule dos Rouvenor III, the king who, during his peaceful 36-year reign, was credited with laying the foundation for the technologically and socially progressive ideologies which have pervaded Gallente thought in the millennia since. Indeed, the Nyx itself is emblematic of the Gallenteans' love for progress; packed to the ergonomic brim with the latest in cutting-edge advancements, it is a proud reminder of the things that make the Federation what it is.
Gallente Carrier bonuses (per skill level):
10% bonus to Fighter damage
5% bonus to Fighter hitpoints
5+ bonus to ship warp core strength
5% reduction in Sensor Dampening Burst Projector cycle time
2% bonus to Armored Command and Skirmish Command burst strength and duration
• Can fit Networked Sensor Array
• Can fit Burst Projectors
• Can use two Command Burst modules
200% bonus to Command Burst area of effect range
• Can launch Light, Support and Heavy Fighters
• Can lock at extended ranges
200% bonus to Armor Plates and Shield Extenders
50% bonus to Remote Sensor Dampener resistance
50% bonus to Stasis effect resistance
50% increase to Remote Electronic Assistance impedance
5x penalty to Entosis Link duration
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Fighter Bay Capacity
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Max Tgt. Range
Frigate Escape Bay
Ship Maintenance Bay Capacity
Fleet Hangar Capacity
The Nyx is the Gallente Supercarrier. With a damage bonus to fighters and fighter-bombers of the Hel but with two more low slots for damage or maneuverability, it is immensely popular among null-sec and low-sec alliances. This makes it a common sight in null-sec supercapital fleets.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Nyx for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
No sub-article about Nyx roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
|A long, long time ago...
18.04 Release - Build: 1706308 - 2020-04-15 - "Surgical Strike" Update (Patch Notes)
- There is a vision for a Capital ecosystem with clear escalation steps based on distinct roles for each class. Part of that vision relies on moving Super Carriers and Titans away from all-purpose damage to a specific focus on Capital and structure killing. You will have seen one big step in this direction recently with the removal of High Angle Weapons from Titans. Now, substantial changes are being made to Super Carriers as well, but there is also an acknowledgement that Super Carriers need more to set them apart from Titans and Dreadnaughts as Capital killers before their Subcapital damage application can be fully removed. For now, their fighter tube loadout will be rearranged to promote more class diversity in your local Super umbrella and decrease long range Heavy Fighter damage application. -Surgical Strike Dev Blog
- Support fighter tubes removed (could previously have up to two support fighter squads active)
- Heavy fighter squadron limit increased from 3 to 4 (+1)
- Bonus to Armor Plates and Shield Extenders reduced from 400% to 200% (-200%)
In Greek mythology, Nyx was the goddess of night, consort of Erebus, and mother of Thanatos, Moros, and Nemesis, among others.
|show advanced ships