RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
The Serpentis Corporation spared no expense when they contracted the Guardian Angels to create a new line of ultra-exclusive cruisers intended to replace their internal executive fleet of Victorieux Luxury Yachts leased from the Intaki Syndicate. These ships would need to maintain the exquisite luxury and discretion of the yachts while adding devastating combat ability to ensure that Serpentis Corporation VIPs never find themselves outgunned.
The final ship design delivered by the Cartel engineers included covert ops cloaking capability, powerful hybrid turret hardpoints, and stasis webifier capabilities unmatched by any other ship in the history of New Eden.
The first Victor-class Force Recon Ship to complete construction was claimed by Salvador Sarpati himself to serve as his personal cruiser.
Gallente Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
10% bonus to Medium Hybrid Turret falloff
Minmatar Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
10% bonus to Stasis Webifier effectiveness
Recon Ships bonuses (per skill level):
7.5% bonus to Armor Repairer effectiveness
10% bonus to Medium Hybrid Turret damage
20% bonus to Stasis Webifier optimal range
30% reduction in the potency of booster side effects
100% bonus to Medium Hybrid Turret damage
100% reduction in Cloaking Devices CPU requirement
• Can fit Covert Ops Cloaking Device and Covert Cynosural Field Generator
• Cloak reactivation delay reduced to 5 seconds
80% reduction in Cynosural Field Generator liquid ozone consumption
50% reduction in Cynosural Field Generator duration
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
The Victor was a prize for the top four teams of Alliance Tournament XV. It combines the signature Serpentis web strength and hybrid weapons bonus with an equally impressive web range bonus; a unique and deadly combination. It also has uncharacteristically high powergrid and good CPU, giving it fitting options ships of this type normally wouldn't have.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Victor for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
No tagged fittings for Victor.
No sub-article about Victor roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can add notes here.
|A long, long time ago...
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-15.1
Every Cruiser, Battlecruiser and Battleship now warps faster than before.
- Warp Speed increased from 3.3 AU/s to 4.5 AU/s (+1.2 AU/s)
119.5 Release 1.? - Released 2017-??-?? (Speculative)
Ship announced 2019-05-17 , with the following stats:
- Gallente Cruiser Bonus per level:
- 10% bonus to Medium Hybrid Turret falloff
- Minmatar Cruiser Bonus per level:
- 10% bonus to Stasis Webifier effectiveness
- Recon Ships Bonus per level:
- 7.5% bonus to Armor Repairer amount
- 10% bonus to Medium Hybrid Turret damage
- 20% bonus to Stasis Webifier optimal range
- Role Bonus:
- 30% reduction in booster side effect potency
- 100% bonus to Medium Hybrid Turret damage
- 100% reduction in Cloaking Devices CPU requirement
- Can fit Covert Ops Cloaking Device and Covert Cynosural Field Generator
- Cloak reactivation delay reduced to 5 seconds
- 80% reduction in Cynosural Field Generator liquid ozone consumption
- 50% reduction in Cynosural Field Generator duration
- Slot layout: 5H, 5M, 5L; 3 turrets, 2 launchers
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 50 / 75
- Cargo Hold: 450m3
- Booster Bay: 100m3
|show advanced ships