Can Use Covert Ops Cloak
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
The Etana came into existence as one of numerous secret projects under Tibus Heth's rule. As part of those revolutionary and paranoid times in the Caldari State, political emphasis on technological research was split between a need for inexpensive improvements in warfare and a need for advances in espionage and the arts of secrecy.
One of the outcomes of that research was an improvement on the Osprey, whose versatility and low manufacturing cost made it a natural candidate for improvements. The resulting vessel maintained the shield defenses known among similar ships of its type, while adding an array of remarkable black ops capabilities. In fact, it is reputed that initial prototypes were employed to spy on interstellar activities near the recaptured Caldari Prime, as part of Tibus Heth's continually growing espionage initiative.
Caldari Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
160% bonus to Remote Shield Booster and Remote Capacitor Transmitter range
20% bonus to Shield Maintenance Bot transfer amount
Logistics Cruisers bonuses (per skill level):
17% reduction in Remote Shield Booster and Remote Capacitor Transmitter activation cost
50% reduction in Remote Shield Booster CPU requirement
50% reduction in Remote Capacitor Transmitter powergrid requirement
40% reduction in module heat damage amount taken
• Can fit Covert Ops Cloaking Device and Covert Cynosural Field Generator
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
Along with the Cambion, the Etana was awarded as one of the prizes for the tenth Alliance Tournament.
The Etana is essentially a Basilisk that's able to fit a covert ops cloak. It would be a very powerful accompaniment to any black ops gang, however its pricelessness means it will likely very rarely be seen in action.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Etana for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
No sub-article about Etana roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can write additional notes for Etana here.
|A long, long time ago...
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-15.1
Every Cruiser, Battlecruiser and Battleship now warps faster than before.
- Warp Speed increased from 3.3 AU/s to 4.5 AU/s (+1.2 AU/s)
December 2018 Release 1.0 - Released 2018-12-11 (non-balance)
- The Etana Special Edition Tournament prize ship now has hull geometry and animation distinct from the other Caldari Osprey class hulls.
September 2018 Release 1.0 - Released 2018-09-11 (non-balance)
- The September release brings visual overhauls for the Osprey, Osprey Navy Issue, Basilisk and Etana...
Tiamat v1.0 - Build: 869010 - Released 2015-08-25
- Energy Neutralizers and Nosferatus are no longer affected by the powergrid reduction bonus of the Guardian, Basilisk and Etana.
Inferno v1.2 - Build: 390566 - Released 2012-06-25
Ship introduced, with the following traits & slot layout:
- Caldari Cruiser Skill Bonus:
- 160% bonus to Shield Transport and Energy Transfer Array range and 20% bonus to Shield Maintenance Bot transfer amount per level
- Logistics Skill Bonus:
- 17% reduction in Shield Transport and Energy Transfer Array capacitor use per level
- Role bonus:
- 40% reduction in the amount of heat damage absorbed by modules, 50% in CPU need for Shield Transporters, and in power need for Energy Transfer Arrays
- 99% reduction in CPU need for cloaking devices
- The Etana can be bridged by a Black Ops ship
|show advanced ships