|This page should be updated due to game changes. Reason: Missing: Player made info (fits, summary, tactics etc.).
HIGH Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
The first modification of Triglavian ship design using the methods of Tech II invention and construction, the Zarmazd builds on the Collective's Rodiva-class support cruiser to create a logistics cruiser adapted for capsuleer use. The Zarmazd's design combines elements of the Amarr Guardian-class armor logistics cruiser's technology with the Triglavian ship frame, energy system and signature adaptive mutaplasmid repair system.
The Zarmazd's remote repair systems are considerably enhanced by adaptive armor-repair mutaplasmids that are used as nanite feedstock for its remote repair projectors. As the armor-repair mutaplasmid stream is able to adapt itself in real-time to specific target ship conditions far more efficiently than standard armor-repair nanites, the efficiency of armor repairing performed by the nanite stream on a given target increases over time towards a maximal repair output.
"It proved possible to adapt the ship specifications provided to incorporate some of the improvements found in our own advanced logistics cruisers. The Guardian's high-output nanofabbers were readily altered to support the production of armor-repair mutaplasmids and, while the engineering challenges were novel, the increased flow and unusual nanotopography were ultimately incorporated without great difficulty. It should be noted that any competent nanotech engineer could reproduce these adaptations using the Rodiva's specifications as a basis." – excerpt from a report from the Office of the Fabricator-General of the Imperial Navy
Logistics Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
20% bonus to Mutadaptive Remote Armor Repairer amount
15% bonus to Mutadaptive Remote Armor Repairer capacitor need
Precursor Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
20% bonus to Logistic Drone transfer amount
100% bonus to Mutadaptive Remote Armor Repairer range
100% bonus to Remote Capacitor Transfer range
50% bonus to Energy Neutralizer capacitor need
50% bonus to Smart Bomb capacitor need
50% bonus to Remote Capacitor Transfer capacitor need
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
The Zarmazd is the Triglavian T2 Logistics Cruiser. Like other T2 Logistics Cruisers, it is a souped up version of its T1 variant, the Rodiva. Unlike other T2 Logistics Cruisers though, it is bonuses for the same Heavy Mutadaptive Remote Armor Repairer module as the Rodiva, simply receiving a better repair amount bonus for it.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Zarmazd for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
No sub-article about Zarmazd roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
|A long, long time ago...
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-15.1
Every Cruiser, Battlecruiser and Battleship now warps faster than before.
- Warp Speed increased from 3.3 AU/s to 4.5 AU/s (+1.2 AU/s)
December 2018 Release 1.0 - Released 2018-12-11
- Ship released, with the following stats:
- Precursor Cruiser bonuses per skill level:
- 20% bonus to Logistic Drone transfer amount
- 100% bonus to Mutadaptive Remote Armor Repairer optimal range
- Logistics Cruiser bonuses per skill level:
- 15% reduction in Mutadaptive Remote Armor Repairer activation cost
- 20% bonus to Mutadaptive Remote Armor Repairer Amount
- Role Bonus:
- 100% bonus to Remote Capacitor Transfer Range
- 50% reduced Remote Capacitor Transfer activation cost
- 50% reduced Smart Bomb activation cost
- 50% reduced Energy Neutralizer activation cost
- Slot layout:
- 4 High Slots
- 4 Mid Slots
- 6 Low Slots
- 4 turret hardpoint
- 0 launcher hardpoints
- 2 Rig Slots
- 400 Calibration
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 650 / 3200 / 1850
- Base shield resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 0 / 20 / 70 / 82.5
- Base armor resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 50 / 35 / 62.5 / 80
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate) : 2350 / 445s
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass): 238 / .72 / 10,240,000
- Warp Speed: 3.3 au/s
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 75 / 125
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 70km / 380 / 10
- Sensor strength: 22 Radar
- Signature radius: 70m
Notes can be added here
|show advanced ships