Can Use Covert Ops Cloak
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Based on the Triglavian Damavik-class frigate, the Hydra is an experimental vessel from the Society of Conscious Thought that melds elements of Society technology and design philosophy, with the underlying hull and unique Triglavian systems. In particular, support for covert ops and scan probe technology was added to the ship's already formidable array of capabilities.
In mid YC120, the SoCT provided limited numbers of blueprints for the experimental Hydra design as part of their sponsorship of the capsuleer Alliance Tournament XVI.
Covert Ops (per skill level):
20% bonus in Reduction in Cloaking CPU Requirement
0.5% additional bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator damage multiplier bonus per cycle
10% bonus to Core and Combat Scanner Probe stregtnh
Precursor Frigate bonuses (per skill level):
7.5% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator damage
7.5% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator tracking speed
100% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer range
50% bonus to Energy Neutralizer capacitor need
50% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer capacitor need
50% bonus to Smart Bomb capacitor need
Can Fit Cover Ops Cloaking Device and Covert Cyno Field Generator
Cloak Reactivation delay reduced to 5 seconds
50% reduction in Cynosural Field Generator duration
80% reduction in Cynosural Field Generator liquid ozone consumption
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
The Hydra was given out to the winner of the Alliance Tournament XVI, along with the Tiamat. Only 50 of each were given out, so it is a rare collectors item.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Hydra for a specific or its common role(s) can be written here.
For more info on fittings, please go here
No sub-article about Hydra roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can write additional notes for Hydra here.
| A long, long time ago...
March 2018 Release/Into the Abyss Release 1.? - Released 2018-??-?? (Speculative)
Ship released, with the following stats:
- Precursor Frigate bonuses (per skill level):
- 7.5% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator damage
- 5% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator optimal range
- Covert Ops bonuses (per skill level):
- Additional 10% bonus to Light Entropic Disintegrator maximum damage multiplier bonus
- 20% reduction in Cloaking Devices CPU requirement
- Role Bonus:
- 100% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer range
- 50% bonus to Energy Neutralizer capacitor need
- 50% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer capacitor need
- 50% bonus to Smart Bomb capacitor need
- 50% bonus to Core and Combat Scanner Probe strength
- Can fit Covert Ops Cloaking Device and Covert Cynosural Field Generator
- Cloak reactivation delay reduced to 5 seconds
- 4 High Slots
- 4 Mid Slots
- 4 Low Slots
- 3 Rig Slots
- 1 Turret Hardpoint
- Drone Bandwidth - 15 mbit/sec
- Drone Capacity - 30 m3
- Cargo Capacity - 213 m3
- Flat resistances across all damage types
|show advanced ships