Has Huge Cargohold
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
The Obelisk was designed by the Federation in response to the Caldari State's Charon freighter. Possessing similar characteristics but placing a greater emphasis on resilience, this massive juggernaut represents the latest, and arguably finest, step in Gallente transport technology.
Gallente Freighter bonuses (per skill level):
5% bonus to ship cargo capacity
5% bonus to ship max velocity
100% reduction in Reinforced Bulkhead CPU requirements
90% reduction to effective distance traveled for jump fatigue
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
The Obelisk is the Gallente freighter. A cargo ship of immense proportions, the Obelisk places more emphasis on durability than most other freighters, at the expense of a slight cargo reduction. It, with its Caldari brother the Charon and the Amarr Providence are very common sights in high-sec along trade routes between trade hubs.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Obelisk for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
- See also: Hauling
No sub-article about Obelisk roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can add notes here.
|A long, long time ago...
|April 2022 Version 20.04 Patch notes
- Renaming of the <Racial> Industrial skills to <Racial> Hauler
18.04 Release - Build: 1706308 - 2020-04-15 - "Surgical Strike" Update (Patch Notes)
- Suicide Ganking and the Void buff
- This topic is more complicated to untangle but it is certainly not our intention to make suicide ganking easier or cheaper. While divorcing damage increases from suicide ganking is not simple, we are planning to increase freighter hp while we do some investigation on the current state of high sec ganks. Depending on results from those investigations we will look at further changes if necessary. -CCP Rise, Surgical Strike Update Follow-up
- Structure HP increased from 110,000 to 132,000 (+22,000 HP, +20%)
- Armor HP increased from 40,000 to 48,000 (+8,000 HP, +20%)
- Shield HP increased from 14,000 to 16,800 (+2,800 HP, +20%)
|show advanced ships