LOW Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
Fast Target Locking Time
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Interceptors utilize a combination of advanced alloys and electronics to reduce their effective signature radius. This, along with superior maneuverability and speed, makes them very hard to target and track, particularly for high caliber turrets.
Developer: Core Complexion Inc.
Core Complexion's ships are unusual in that they favor electronics and defense over the "Lots of guns" approach traditionally favored by the Minmatar.
Interceptors bonuses (per skill level):
15% reduction in Microwarpdrive signature radius penalty
5% bonus to Warp Scrambler and Warp Disruptor optimal range
Minmatar Frigate bonuses (per skill level):
5% bonus to Small Projectile Turret damage
7.5% bonus to Small Projectile Turret tracking speed
80% reduction in Propulsion Jamming systems activation cost
80% reduction in Interdiction Nullifier reactivation delay, max lock range penalty and scan resolution penalty
100% bonus to Interdiction Nullifier duration
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
The Stiletto is a popular interceptor: its 4 mid slots allow for more tackle/utility modules, and/or a basic shield buffer, leading many pilots to prefer it to the Malediction and Ares. It is strictly better than the Crow for the core roles filled by a fleet interceptor due to better speed, better agility, and faster lock time.
The Stiletto has tight fitting, so pilots will want high fitting skills, either IVs or Vs. Other core relevant skills include:
- Navigation IV/V Increases Speed by 5% per level very handy for catching another ship; short training time (about 4 days) and useful for any ship.
- Signature Analysis IV/V Increases targeting speed by 5% (1x, and again about 4 days to V); helps pilots quickly lock and point a target trying to flee.
- Propulsion Jamming II/III Reduces capacitor burden of running points, scrams, and webs; allows the T2 versions of these modules at II
- Acceleration Control III/IV Boosts MWD/AB speed.
- High Speed Maneuvering III/IV Allows T2 MWD at III and for each level decreases the cap burden of running the MWD by 5%.
- Spaceship Command V 2% agility per level; short train, helps in flying any ship, and allows tighter turns, to keep Angular Velocity high.
Most fleet interceptor tactics are fairly consistent across different hulls. Aspiring interceptor pilots should practice manual piloting at speed; YouTube has some good videos illustrating spiraling in safely to avoid gunfire, and keeping enemies at a set range while tackling them.
You can write additional notes for Stiletto here.
|A long, long time ago...
Version 19.06 Release 2021-07-13.1 Patch notes
- Role bonus for fleet interceptors (Ares, Crow, Malediction, Stiletto) has been changed to include a reduction in scan resolution penalty while using Interdiction Nullifiers, the role bonus is now:
- 80% reduction in Interdiction Nullifier reactivation delay, max lock range penalty, and scan resolution penalty.
Release 119.5 Released on Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
- Reoriented Stiletto and Claw shield ellipsoids to accommodate warp configurations.
YC118.8 v.1.0 – Build: 1077233 – 13.09.16
- Slasher, Stiletto & Claw Ship Model Redesign
Oceanus 1.0 Released on Tuesday September 30th, 2014
Rubicon 1.1 Released on Tuesday, January 28th 2014
- Stiletto: Mobility (agility / align time): 3.5 (+0.4) / 4.95 (+0.57)
Rubicon 1.0 Released on Tuesday, November 19th 2013
- Minmatar Frigate Bonuses: 5% bonus to Small Projectile Turret Damage per level, 7.5% Small Projectile Turret tracking speed per level
- Interceptors Bonuses: 15% reduction in MicroWarpdrive signature radius penalty per level, 5% bonus to Warp Scrambler and Warp Disruptor range per level
- Role bonuses: 80% reduction in Propulsion Jamming systems activation cost, Immunity to non-targeted interdiction
- Slot layout: 3H, 4M, 3L; 2 turrets, 1 launchers
- Fittings: 30 PWG, 150 CPU
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 400(+13) / 400(-22) / 500(-28)
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / cap/s) : 250 / 187.5s / 1.33
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / align time): 435 / 3.1 / 1020000(-80000) / 4.38s(-0.35)
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 0 / 0
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 29.5km(+4.5) / 970(+45) / 5(+1)
- Sensor strength: 10(+1) Ladar
- Signature radius: 31
- Cargo Capacity: 92(-28)
|show advanced ships