LOW Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
Fast Target Locking Time
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Interceptors utilize a combination of advanced alloys and electronics to reduce their effective signature radius. This, along with superior maneuverability and speed, makes them very hard to target and track, particularly for high caliber turrets.
Developer: Core Complexion Inc.
Core Complexion's ships are unusual in that they favor electronics and defense over the "Lots of guns" approach traditionally favored by the Minmatar.
Minmatar Frigate bonuses (per skill level):
5% bonus to Small Projectile Turret damage
7.5% bonus to Small Projectile Turret tracking speed
Interceptors bonuses (per skill level):
15% reduction in Microwarpdrive signature radius penalty
5% bonus to Warp Scrambler and Warp Disruptor optimal range
80% reduction in Propulsion Jamming systems activation cost
• Immune to Interdiction Sphere Launcher, Warp Disruption Field Generator and Mobile Small, Medium and Large Warp Disruptor
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
The Stiletto is a popular interceptor; its 4 mids make it preferred by many over the Malediction and Ares. It is strictly better than the Crow for the roles filled by a fleet interceptor due to better speed, better agility, and faster lock time.
The Stiletto has tight fitting so you are going to want high fitting skills either 4's or 5's
No sub-article about Stiletto roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can write additional notes for Stiletto here.
|A long, long time ago...
Release 119.5 Released on Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
- Reoriented Stiletto and Claw shield ellipsoids to accommodate warp configurations.
YC118.8 v.1.0 – Build: 1077233 – 13.09.16
- Slasher, Stiletto & Claw Ship Model Redesign
Oceanus 1.0 Released on Tuesday September 30th, 2014
Rubicon 1.1 Released on Tuesday, January 28th 2014
- Stiletto: Mobility (agility / align time): 3.5 (+0.4) / 4.95 (+0.57)
Rubicon 1.0 Released on Tuesday, November 19th 2013
- Minmatar Frigate Bonuses: 5% bonus to Small Projectile Turret Damage per level, 7.5% Small Projectile Turret tracking speed per level
- Interceptors Bonuses: 15% reduction in MicroWarpdrive signature radius penalty per level, 5% bonus to Warp Scrambler and Warp Disruptor range per level
- Role bonuses: 80% reduction in Propulsion Jamming systems activation cost, Immunity to non-targeted interdiction
- Slot layout: 3H, 4M, 3L; 2 turrets, 1 launchers
- Fittings: 30 PWG, 150 CPU
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 400(+13) / 400(-22) / 500(-28)
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / cap/s) : 250 / 187.5s / 1.33
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / align time): 435 / 3.1 / 1020000(-80000) / 4.38s(-0.35)
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 0 / 0
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 29.5km(+4.5) / 970(+45) / 5(+1)
- Sensor strength: 10(+1) Ladar
- Signature radius: 31
- Cargo Capacity: 92(-28)
|show advanced ships