HIGH Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
Can Use Command Burst modules
High Amount of High Slots
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Command ships are engineered specifically to wreak havoc on a battlefield of many. Sporting advanced command module interfaces, these vessels are more than capable of turning the tide in large engagements. Command ships represent the ultimate in warfare link efficiency; the boosts they give their comrades in combat make them indispensable assets to any well-rounded fleet.
Most of the recent designs off their assembly line have provided for a combination that the Ishukone name is becoming known for: great long-range capabilities and shield systems unmatched anywhere else.
Command Ships bonuses (per skill level):
10% bonus to shield hitpoints
10% bonus to Medium Hybrid Turret damage
3% bonus to Shield Command and Information Command burst strength and duration
Caldari Battlecruiser bonuses (per skill level):
10% bonus to Medium Hybrid Turret optimal range
4% bonus to all shield resistances
• Can use 2 Command Burst modules
100% bonus to Command Burst area of effect range
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
The Vulture is the Caldari fleet command ship, designed as a railgun platform. With its second optimal range bonus replaced with a shield HP bonus, it has worse range and similar damage to its Tech 1 basis, the Ferox. In exchange, it is the tankiest shield command ship by far, making it the preferred booster for providing command bursts to large shield fleets. Its missile-using counterpart, the Nighthawk, has a higher damage potential.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Vulture for a specific or its common role(s) can be written here.
No sub-article about Vulture roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can write additional notes for Vulture here.
|A long, long time ago...
|Version 18.07 - Release 2020-07-28.1 - Build: 1777281 - Combat Command Update (Patch Notes)
- [Every command ship] except the Sleipnir and Damnation is basically getting some kind of change to try and pull it into a higher amount of use.
- We're going to try and split the two sets of command ships a little more deliberately. [...] The fleet variations are generally going to move to being even more survivable and more long range focused so they actually have a chance at staying on field if they're not a Damnation. The Vulture is going to get a shield HP bonus to match the Damnation HP bonus.
- -CCP Rise, Talking In Stations - Zenith (CCP Devs) (timestamped video link)
- Command ship skill bonus to hybrid optimal range (10%/level) changed to 10% shield hp per level
- Scan resolution increased from 195 to 234 (+39 mm, +20%)
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-15.1
Every Cruiser, Battlecruiser and Battleship now warps faster than before.
- Warp Speed increased from 3 AU/s to 4 AU/s (+1 AU/s)
|show advanced ships