RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
The Fiend was originally designed by Sansha's Nation as a Heavy Interdiction Cruiser for use by elite harvester squadrons as a means to capture and board ships typically requiring large crew complements. The advanced interdiction technology the vessel is equipped with allows it to generate warp disruption fields without impairing its flight characteristics. This allows these formidable ships to easily chase down and hold even the fastest vessels in the larger size brackets. As with other Sansha's Nation equipment, the handful of captured Fiends in commercial hands have proven to be adaptable for capsuleer use.
Heavy Interdicion Cruisers bonuses (per skill level):
5% bonus to Warp Disruption Field Generator scramble range
Caldari Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
20% bonus to Afterburner velocity bonus
Amarr Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
7.5% bonus to Medium Energy Turret tracking speed
250% bonus to Medium Energy Turret damage
20% bonus to all shield resistances
• Can fit Warp Disruption Field Generator
• Unaffected by Warp Disruption Field Generator mass & speed effects
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
The Fiend was a prize for the top four teams of Alliance Tournament XIII, alongside the Imp.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Fiend for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
No tagged fittings for Fiend.
No sub-article about Fiend roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can write additional notes for Fiend here.
| A long, long time ago...
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-15.1
Every Cruiser, Battlecruiser and Battleship now warps faster than before.
- Warp Speed increased from 3.3 AU/s to 4.5 AU/s (+1.2 AU/s)
March 2016 Release v1.0 - Build: 1030955 - Released 2016-03-08 (non-balance)
- Updated the kill marks and logos on the Alliance Tournament XIII Sansha Cruiser Fiend and Sansha Frigate Imp prize ships.
Galatea v1.5 - Released 2015-09-02
- Several incorrect attributes on Fiend and Imp (Alliance Tournament prize ships) have been updated with the correct values.
Galatea v1.2 - Released 2015-08-27
- The traits tab has been added to the Fiend and Imp (AT XIII prize ships) and a few incorrect stats on those ships have been fixed.
Galatea v1.0 - Build: 962608 - Released 2015-08-25
Ship released, with the following stats listed:
- Amarr Cruiser Bonuses:
- 7.5% bonus to Medium Energy Turret tracking speed per level
- Caldari Cruiser Bonuses:
- 20% bonus to Afterburner velocity bonus per level
- Heavy Interdiction Cruiser Bonuses:
- 5% bonus to Warp Disruption Field Generator scramble range per level
- Role Bonus:
- 250% bonus to Medium Energy Turret damage
- Can fit Warp Disruption Field Generator
- 20% bonus to all shield resistances
- Unaffected by Warp Disruption Field Generator mass & speed effects:*:*Slot layout: 5 H, 7 M, 5 L, 3 turrets
- 2 Rig Slots, 400 Calibration
- Fittings: 900 PWG, 450 CPU
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 2600 / 1800 / 1800
- Base shield resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 0 / 80 / 70 / 50
- Base armor resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 50 / 86.2 / 62.5 / 10
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / average cap per second): 1800 / 450s / 4
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / warp speed / align time): 240 / 0.6 / 9,000,000 / 3.3 / 7.49s
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 0 / 0
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 80km / 250 / 7
- Sensor strength: 24 Radar
- Signature radius: 130
- Cargo capacity: 450
|show advanced ships