RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Using the Triglavian Vedmak-class cruiser as a basis, the designers of the Ikitursa have fashioned a powerful heavy assault cruiser from the already potent core design. The Ikitursa has been adapted for capsuleer service using systems based on the venerable Eagle-class heavy assault cruiser and has the powerful defenses and hard striking power one would expect of such a vessel wielding heavy entropic disintegrators.
As a heavy assault cruiser, the Ikitursa can use an assault damage control for enhanced defense and benefits from increased entropic disintegrator range and damage, while its Triglavian core systems give it advantages in the use of energy neutralizer and pulse weapons, as well as remote armor repairers.
"We can confirm that Ishukone's propriety Heavy Assault Cruiser Enhancement Package can be adapted for use in conversion of the Vedmak design to a heavy assault configuration. The basic technology allowing for damage resistance spiking will function on command and microwarpdrive bloom is reduced using the standard techniques. We did attempt to improve shield systems on Compact 2 but overtuning the thermo-kinetic shielding caused a singularity instability alert and the experiment was aborted. Recommend further research and experimentation in an isolated test location." – excerpt from report to Caldari Navy Design Bureau 47 from Ishukone Corporation
Heavy Assault Cruisers bonuses (per skill level):
20% bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator maximum damage multiplier bonus
7.5% bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator maximum range
Precursor Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
5% bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator damage
5% bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator tracking speed
- • Can fit Assault Damage Controls
50% reduction in Microwarpdrive signature radius penalty
50% reduced Energy Neutralizer capacitor need
50% reduced Remote Armor Repairer capacitor need
50% reduced Smart Bomb capacitor need
100% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer range
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
The Ikitursa is the Triglavian Heavy Assault Cruiser, introduced in the Invasion update. It is a souped up Vedmak with a range bonus and a higher damage ramp-up ceiling.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Kikimora for specific or common role(s) can be written here.
No sub-article about Ikitursa roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
|A long, long time ago...
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-15.1
Every Cruiser, Battlecruiser and Battleship now warps faster than before.
- Warp Speed increased from 3.3 AU/s to 4.5 AU/s (+1.2 AU/s)
Invasion (Chapter 1) - Released 2019-05-28
- Ship released, with the following stats:
- Precursor Cruiser (per level):
- 5% bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator tracking speed
- 5% bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator damage
- Heavy Assault Cruiser (per level):
- 20% bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator maximum damage multiplier bonus
- 7.5% bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator maximum range
- 50% reduction in Microwarpdrive signature radius penalty
- 100% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer repair range
- 50% reduction in Energy Neutralizer cap need
- 50% reduction in Remote Armor Repairer cap need
- 50% reduction in Smart Bomb cap need
- Can fit Assault Damage Controls
- Slot Layout:
- 4 High Slots
- 4 Mid Slots
- 6 Low Slots
- 1 Turret Hardpoint, 0 Launcher Hardpoints
- 2 Rig Slots
- 400 Calibration
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 850 / 3450 / 2200
- Base shield resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 0 / 50 / 40 / 85
- Base armor resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 50 / 75 / 25 / 65
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate) : 1650 / 280s
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass): 220 / .64 / 11,900,000
- Warp Speed:
3 3.3 au/s
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 50 / 75
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 65km / 300 / 7
- Sensor strength: 22 Radar
- Signature radius: 120m
- Cargo capacity: 550m3
You can write additional notes for Ikitursa here.
|show advanced ships