Harbinger Navy Issue
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
While the Harbinger is a formidable vessel on its own, recent reports have raised its lack of flexibility as a noteworthy concern in the ever-shifting fleet tactic doctrines. Working hard to correct this problem, Imperial engineers came up with the improved Navy Issue variant. Boasting upgraded tracking systems, enhanced resilience and an advanced medium slot configuration layout, the Harbinger Navy Issue is a radical change over its predecessor, capable of astounding performance in a much wider spectrum of engagements.
Amarr Battlecruiser bonuses (per skill level):
Released with the Odyssey expansion, the Harbinger Navy Issue is almost a straight upgrade to the Harbinger, with more fitting space, base HP and even an extra medium power slot. While the tracking bonus allows the Harbinger Navy Issue to track smaller ships with greater ease, the loss of the capacitor bonus from the Harbinger makes the already cap hungry Battlecruiser tougher to keep stable.
- Amarr Battlecruiser to at least IV to get more DPS out of the Harbinger Navy Issue's lasers and help it track smaller ships.
- Gunnery V, Medium Energy Turret V and Medium Pulse Laser Specialization trained to at least I to fit T2 guns, which do more damage and are substantially cheaper than the meta 4 variants, and give the pilot the ability to use Scorch ammo.
- While Medium Beam Laser Specialization is not as common, there are a number of circumstances where the range of the Beam lasers is appreciated. As for the Pulse, the cost of the Tech II Beam Lasers is much lower than the Tech I meta 4.
- Controlled Bursts IV, Capacitor Management IV and Capacitor Systems Operation IV are all important for cap management.
- Rapid Firing IV, Surgical Strike IV are skills which increase DPS and are thus vital to all turret-based damage dealing ships.
- Along with the obvious Power Grid Management V and CPU Management V fitting skills required for fitting most ships, Weapon Upgrades V should be trained to help with fitting. Advanced Weapon Upgrades is also an important skill for pilots wishing to armor tank.
- Sharpshooter IV increases the already impressive optimal range associated with lasers and should be trained as such.
- Drones V, Combat Drone Operation IV, Drone Interfacing IV and Gallente Drone Operation II/Minmatar Drone Operation II are all are important for getting as much DPS out of the 50 m3 dronebay as possible.
- Drone Navigation III, Drone Durability III and Drone Sharpshooting III are also useful support skills.
- The appropriate skills required for fitting a Full T2 Armour or Shield Tank.
No sub-article about Harbinger Navy Issue roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
No notes for Harbinger Navy Issue.
|A long, long time ago...|
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-15.1
Every Cruiser, Battlecruiser and Battleship now warps faster than before.