RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Commissioned by the Republic Fleet to create a powerful assault vessel for the strengthening of the Matari tribes as well as a commercial platform for the Howitzers and other guns produced by the Fleet, Boundless Creation came up with the Muninn. Heavily armored, laden with turret hardpoints and sporting the latest in projectile optimization technology, this is the very definition of a gunboat.
Developer: Boundless Creation
Boundless Creation's ships are based on the Brutor tribe's philosophy of warfare: simply fit as much firepower onto your ship as is humanly possible. The Muninn is far from being an exception.
Minmatar Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
5% bonus to Medium Projectile Turret rate of fire
7.5% bonus to Medium Projectile Turret damage
Heavy Assault Cruisers bonuses (per skill level):
10% bonus to Medium Projectile Turret optimal range
7.5% bonus to Medium Projectile Turret tracking speed
50% reduction in Microwarpdrive signature radius penalty
• Can fit Assault Damage Controls
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
You can write a summary for Muninn here.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Muninn for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
For more info on fittings, please go here
No sub-article about Muninn roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
In the norse mythology, Muninn is one of Odin's ravens.
| A long, long time ago...
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-15.1
Every Cruiser, Battlecruiser and Battleship now warps faster than before.
- Warp Speed increased from 3.3 AU/s to 4.5 AU/s (+1.2 AU/s)
March 2018 Release 1.0 - Released 2018-03-20
We hope with these improvements the Muninn can find a place as a more agile and slippery artillery option compared to Hurricanes or even Lokis, but that’s some stiff competition so we’ll have to see how it goes.
- Minmatar Cruiser bonus per level: 7.5% Medium Projectile Turret damage (was 5%)
- Armor HP increased from 2,000 to 2,150 (+150 HP)
- Maximum velocity increased from 230 m/s to 250 m/s (+20 m/s)
- Mass reduced from 11,750,000 kg to 11,000,000 kg (-750,000 kg)
- Signature radius reduced from 125 m to 115 m (-10 m)
- High slot count reduced from 6 to 5 (-1)
- Mid slot count increased from 3 to 4 (+1)
February 2018 Release 1.0 - Released 2018-02-13
- Can now equip a new Assault Damage Control module
Odyssey v.1.1 - Build: 61682? - 2013-09-03
- Role Bonus: 50% reduction in MicroWarpdrive signature radius penalty.
Minmatar Cruiser Bonuses:
- 5% bonus to Medium Projectile Turret rate of fire.
- 5% bonus to Medium Projectile Turret damage.
Heavy Assault Cruiser Bonuses:
- 10% bonus to Medium Projectile Turret optimal range.
- 7.5% bonus to Medium Projectile Turret tracking speed.
- Slot layout: 6H(-1), 3M, 6L(+1); 5 turrets, 1 launchers(-2).
- Fittings: 1160 PWG, 355 CPU.
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 1580(-2) / 2000(-4) / 1400(-6).
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / cap/s) : 1300(+50) / 255s (-80s) / 5.1/s (+1.4).
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / align time): 210(+14) / .571 / 11750000 / 9.3s.
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 25 / 25.
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 80km(+25km) / 294 / 6(+1).
- Sensor strength: 21 Ladar(+8).
- Signature radius: 125(-5).
|show advanced ships