LOW Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
In YC114 each major empire faction, having been embroiled in a harrowing, extensive, long-term war, recognized the growing need for support and logistics functionality in their vessels during the kind of protracted interstellar warfare that might otherwise prove exhausting for its participants. Both Frigate and Cruiser-class ships were put under the microscope, and in the Minmatar Republic the outcome of the re-evaluation process led, among other developments, to a redesign and redeployment of the Scythe.
The Scythe-class cruiser remains the oldest Minmatar ship still in use. It has seen many battles and is an integrated part in Minmatar tales and heritage. With its redesign, past firmware upgrades for mining output were tossed out entirely in favor of two new separate systems that focused on shield transporting and logistics drones respectively.
Minmatar Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
12.5% bonus to Remote Shield Booster amount
5% reduction in Remote Shield Booster activation cost
430% bonus to Remote Shield Booster optimal range and falloff
100% bonus to Logistic Drone transfer amount
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
The Scythe is a T1 logistics cruiser, with bonuses to shield repair. It is designed to support 3 medium shield transporters and a shield tank and be cap stable, but getting the Scythe both cap stable and have a good tank can be tricky for low skilled pilots.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Scythe for a specific or its common role(s) can be written here.
A Scythe is cap stable ship and doesn't need energy from other logistics ships, but that does not mean that it's a solo logistic ship. It's inexpensive, that also means you need to use the same tactics as smaller damage dealers to bigger ships. Just as the DD ships focus all their guns at one ship to kill it, the logistics pilots need to work as a team to save a ship. If more than one of the fleet ships is under attack, the logi 'squad' leader calls the ship to rep for shields. For more information please read:
You can add notes here.
|A long, long time ago...
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-15.1
Every Cruiser, Battlecruiser and Battleship now warps faster than before.
- Warp Speed increased from 3 AU/s to 4 AU/s (+1 AU/s)
March 2016 Release 1.6
Released on Tuesday, March 22nd, 2016
- Moved the forward turret hardpoint on the Scythe and variants to prevent kill mark occlusion.
Released on Tuesday, June 4th, 2013
- -85 Scan Resolution.
- -1 Sensor Strength.
Released on Tuesday, December 4, 2012
- Role bonuses: +1000% to shield transfer and +100% drone repair amount
- Minmatar Cruiser bonuses: -5% shield transfer capacitor use and +12.5% shield transfer repair amount per level
- Slot layout: 3 H, 5 M, 5 L, 2 turrets, 1 launchers
- Fittings: 310 PWG, 315 CPU
- Defense (shields / armor / hull): 1400 / 1100 / 1300
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / cap per second): 1250 / 240 s / 5.2
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / align time): 250 / 0.6 / 11110000 / 6.2 s
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 45 / 45
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 52.5km / 400 / 8
- Sensor strength: 13 Ladar
- Signature radius: 75
|show advanced ships