RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
The Mammoth is the largest industrial ship of the Minmatar Republic. It was designed with aid from the Gallente Federation, making the Mammoth both large and powerful yet also nimble and technologically advanced. A very good buy.
Minmatar Industrial bonuses (per skill level):
5% bonus to ship cargo capacity
5% bonus to ship max velocity
90% reduction to effective distance traveled for jump fatigue
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
While the Bestower provides the largest capacity for pilots who are willing to train a racial industrial skill to rank 3, the Mammoth holds that distinction for those who invest the time to get to rank 4. Also, similar to its little brother the Wreathe, the Mammoth is the fastest T1 industrial in its class while only having 4k m3 less potential cargo capacity compared to the Bestower. With max skills, the Mammoth can align in 5.4 seconds when speed fit or 9.8 seconds when bulk hauling fit. See fits below.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Mammoth for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
For more info on fittings, please go here
No sub-article about Mammoth roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can add notes here.
| A long, long time ago...
March 2016 Release 1.0
Released on Wednesday, March 8th, 2016
- Recalibrated the shield emitters for Angel Battleship Machariel, Caldari Cruisers Caracal and Cerberus, Caldari Dreadnought Phoenix, Caldari Marauder Golem, Minmatar Industrials Mammoth and Mastodon.
Released on Tuesday, September 3rd 2013
- Each race will have one cargo-focused industrial (Tayra, Bestower, Mammoth and Iteron Mark V).
- Minmatar Industrial Skill Bonus per level:
- +5% Cargo Capacity.
- +5% Max Velocity.
- Slot layout: 2H, 4M(-1), 5L(+1); 1 turrets , 0 launchers.
- Fittings: 80 PWG, 250 CPU(-500).
- Cargo (capacity / capacity with max expanders, t1 expander rigs and all 5 skills): 5500(-125) / 35230m3.
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 640(+249) / 600(-494) / 935(-238).
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / align time): 120(+10) / .91(-.09) / 11500000(-1000000) / 14.5(-2.8).
- Signature radius: 180(-20).
- Warp speed: 4.5au/s.
|show advanced ships