LOW Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Being a highly versatile class of Minmatar ships, the Bellicose has been used as a combat juggernaut as well as a support ship for wings of frigates. While not quite in the league of newer navy cruisers, the Bellicose is still a very solid ship for most purposes, especially in terms of long range combat.
Minmatar Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
5% bonus to Rapid Light Missile, Heavy Missile and Heavy Assault Missile Launcher rate of fire
7.5% bonus to Target Painter effectiveness
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
The Bellicose is the Minmatar E-War cruiser with bonuses for the effectiveness of target painters. Although the vigil's target painters have a longer range than those of the Bellicose, the cruiser provides a far more durable platform from which to project E-War. On top of that, like the Arbitrator, the Bellicose has a secondary bonus for combat, in this case for the rate of fire of Light, Heavy and Heavy Assault Missile Launchers, meaning that the ship can also double up as a damage dealer.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Bellicose for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
For more info on fittings, please go here
No sub-article about Bellicose roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can add notes here.
| A long, long time ago...
Published on Tuesday, September 13th, 2016
- Realigned boosters on the Bellicose.
Released on Tuesday, December 4, 2012
- Minmatar Cruiser bonuses: -5% heavy assault missile launcher, heavy missile launcher and rapid light missile launcher rate of fire and +7.5 target painting strength per level
- Slot layout: 4 H, 5 M, 4 L, 0 turrets, 4 launchers
- Fittings: 575 PWG, 360 CPU
- Defense (shields / armor / hull): 1400 / 1200 / 1500
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / cap per second): 1200 / 428 s / 2.8
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / align time): 240 / 0.51 / 11550000 / 5.5 s
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 40 / 40
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 42.5km / 300 / 7
- Sensor strength: 14 Ladar
- Signature radius: 120
- The Target Painting effectiveness bonuses on the Vigil and Bellicose have been increased to 7.5% per level, and the Golem, Hynea, Huginn and Rapier to 10% per level
Deployed on Monday, June 25, 2012.
- Minmatar booster locators on the Bellicose and its variants have been moved closer to the engine exhaust.
|show advanced ships