RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
The Caldari Ibis corvette is a small but stout vessel that fits admirably well as a cargo hauler or small-scale miner. Its reliability makes it a good choice for novice ship captains.
The Ibis is the Caldari Corvette. This ship is given free of charge to Caldari players who, whilst in in their capsule, dock at a station in which they have no ships. It has no blueprint and can not be manufactured or reprocessed.
As with all Rookie Ships, the Ibis is a cheap and disposable hull, but is outclassed in every regard by almost any other player-piloted ship. Caldari pilots wishing to advance into different hulls may want to upgrade to one of the following depending on their preferred piloting style:
- Pilots focusing primarily on missiles weapon systems may find the Kestrel to be an effective replacement.
- For pilots more interested in hybrid turrets, the Merlin is a good choice.
- For pilots looking to work with a fleet in a tackle role, the Condor is likely your next step.
- For pilots aspiring to be proficient at exploration, the Heron exploration frigate is an excellent tool for the job.
- Pilots interested in repairing other ships in battle should take a look at the Bantam.
- For pilots looking to support fleets by disrupting the enemy's ability to target other ships through Electronic Warfare, the Griffin is a useful ship.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Ibis for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
For more info on fittings, please go here
No sub-article about Ibis roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
Non-Caldari ship collectors can obtain a copy of this ship by visiting a Caldari starting station and completing Aura's tutorial missions, or it can be obtained via contract from another player.