LOW Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
The Stabber is the mainstay of the Minmatar fleet. It is light and extremely fast, yet surprisingly powerful, with a wide variety of weapons. It is one of few Minmatar vessels that have reached popularity outside Minmatar space.
Minmatar Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
7.5% bonus to Medium Projectile Turret rate of fire
10% bonus to Medium Projectile Turret falloff
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
The Stabber is the fastest T1 cruiser. Unfortunately it also has limited grid and CPU and limited slots. It's best to think of it as a 'heavy frigate' or a 'light cruiser' rather than a cruiser proper. If you plan on moving into ships that utilize speed tanking or avoidance tactics this is a good ship to practice with. It can be fit as a tackle ship or an anti-frigate platform. Unfortunately it lacks the grid and CPU to fit the artillery.
Further information about additional or recommended skills to pilot Stabber for a specific or it's common role(s) can be written here.
For more info on fittings, please go here
No sub-article about Stabber roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can add notes here.
| A long, long time ago...
Lifeblood 1.0 Released on Tuesday, October 24th, 2017
- Medium Projectile Turret rate of fire bonus increased from 5%/level to 7.5%/level (+2.5%/level)
Rubicon 1.3.6 Released on Thursday, March 27th, 2014
- Updated a texture on the Stabber Minmatar Cruiser.
Odyssey 1.0 Released on Tuesday, June 4th, 2013
- Change falloff bonus from the 7.5% per level to the standard 10% per level.
- +25m3 Dronebay and 25mbit bandwidth.
Deployed on Tuesday, 19th of February 2013.
- The Tempest, Vargur, Stabber and Vagabond now use extra glow areas for engine effect.
Released on Tuesday, December 4, 2012
- Minmatar Cruiser bonuses: -5% medium projectile turret rate of fire and +7.5% medium projectile turret falloff per level
- Slot layout: 6 H, 4 M, 4 L, 4 turrets, 2 launchers
- Fittings: 715 PWG, 340 CPU
- Defense (shields / armor / hull): 1600 / 1300 / 1300
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / cap per second): 1200 / 428 s / 2.8
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / align time): 290 / 0.5 / 1140000 / 5.3 s
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 0 / 0
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 47.5km / 320 / 5
- Sensor strength: 13 Ladar
- Signature radius: 100
- textures and geometry remodeled to look more awesome
|show advanced ships