Can Use Covert Ops Cloak
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Based on the Triglavian Vedmak-class cruiser, the Tiamat is an experimental vessel from the Society of Conscious Thought that melds elements of Society technology and design philosophy, with the underlying hull and unique Triglavian systems. In particular, support for covert ops cloaking and scan probe technology was added to the ship's already formidable array of capabilities.
In mid YC120, the SoCT provided limited numbers of blueprints for the experimental Tiamat design as part of their sponsorship of the capsuleer Alliance Tournament XVI.
Recon Ship bonuses (per skill level):
20% bonus in Reduction in Cloaking CPU Requirement
0.5% additional bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator damage multiplier bonus per cycle
10% bonus to Core and Combat Scanner Probe strength
Precursor Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
7.5% bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator damage
5% bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator tracking speed
100% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer range
50% bonus to Energy Neutralizer capacitor need
50% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer capacitor need
50% bonus to Smart Bomb capacitor need
80% reduction in Cynosural Field Generator liquid ozone consumption
50% reduction in Cynosural Field Generator duration
• Can Fit Covert Ops Cloaking Device and Covert Cyno Field Generator
• Cloak Reactivation delay reduced to 5 seconds
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
The Tiamat was given out to the winner of the Alliance Tournament XVI, along with the Hydra. Only 50 of each were given out, so it is a rare collective item.
For more info on fittings, please go here
No sub-article about Tiamat roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can write additional notes for Tiamat here.
| A long, long time ago...
October 2019 Release - 2019-10-15.1
Every Cruiser, Battlecruiser and Battleship now warps faster than before.
- Warp Speed increased from 3.3 AU/s to 4.5 AU/s (+1.2 AU/s)
Invasion 1.0 - Released 2019-05-28 (Non-balance)
- Fixed a shader issue with the Triglavian Assault Frigate Hydra and Society of Conscious Thought Cruiser Tiamat
March 2018 Release/Into the Abyss Release 1.? - Released 2018-??-?? (Speculative)
Ship released, with the following stats:
- Precursor Cruiser bonuses (per skill level)
- 7.5% bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator damage
- 5% bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator optimal range
- Recon Ships bonuses (per skill level)
- Additional 10% bonus to Heavy Entropic Disintegrator maximum damage multiplier bonus
- 20% reduction in Cloaking Devices CPU requirement
- Role Bonus:
- 100% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer range
- 50% bonus to Energy Neutralizer capacitor need
- 50% bonus to Remote Armor Repairer capacitor need
- 50% bonus to Smart Bomb capacitor need
- 37.5% bonus to Core and Combat Scanner Probe strength
- Can fit Covert Ops Cloaking Device and Covert Cynosural Field Generator
- Cloak reactivation delay reduced to 5 seconds
- 5 High Slots
- 5 Mid Slots
- 5 Low Slots
- 3 Rig Slots
- 1 Turret Hardpoint
- Drone Bandwidth - 50 mbit/sec
- Drone Capacity - 100 m3
- Cargo Capacity - 533 m3
- Flat resistances across all damage types
|show advanced ships